Respected Contributor

Ponds Face Cream With Light Scent?

Since I received a $10 coupon for complaining about the stinky Clarant, I should use it. Does anyone have a suggestion for a Ponds face cream with a light scent? Thanks much.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ponds Face Cream With Light Scent?

I copied this from the other Pond's thread - Please note comment is from Sweet Susie

I just wanted to mention that Olay Quench Body Lotion has niacinamide in it as the third ingredient (the active ingredient in Ponds Clarant) and there is a Sensitive version that is fragrance free.

The Olay Quench Sensitive lotion has no scent, makes my skin feel soft and isn't sticky. This might be an economical solution for those that can't stand the perfume in Ponds Clarant, don't want to pay the $$$ for the Olay Regenerist line and that also want to use a niacinamide product on their chest and arms.

Respected Contributor

q-f--Thanks much. Actually the coupon is for a Ponds FACE cream. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

But that reminds me, for the dark spots I got SSC Fading Fluid today. It has no scent. Yippee! Don't know yet if it will work, but it has good reviews on HSN.

Super Contributor

The ponds dry skin cream has a light scent.
Trusted Contributor

KarenQVC, I know you're looking for a Ponds product so you can use your coupon, but I found an unscented night face cream by derma e that has niacinamide as the fourth ingredient: Evenly Radiant Brightening Night Crème, $27.95. It gets good reviews on the derma e website and appears to have lots of active ingredients in the formulation for brightening the skin. And this brand is carried by Sally Beauty, CVS, GNC, Ulta and health food stores.

I know the derma e night cream is three times the price of Ponds Clarant but I may try this one after I use up the Ponds...that flowery fragrance is starting to get to me, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I use the Pond's Cold Cream -- I think it has a nice light scent, but if your nose is super sensitive, you may not like it. I barely noticed a scent in the Clarant, btw.

For dark spots I use Skinn's spot brightener - it's slow, but effective.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

i like ponds for my skin.