Valued Contributor

I just LOVE when Tova is on! She is such an example of sophistication, lovliness, and a true lady. She has so much passion for her fragrances. I love Tova Signature. Todays value was nice but the bottles are so big. I could never use that much perfume in a lifetime. If anyone is on the fence about this frangrance, DO IT! You won't regret it. It is long lasting and so beautiful. WE LOVE YOU TOVA! I watch her even when I don't purchase something from the show. I just love listening to her stories about old Hollywood and all the places she and Ernie have traveled.

Super Contributor

I certainly loved the original Tova but I am happy with the latest version and use it everyday. I wish she would bring back her bath powder. I love watching her too.

Super Contributor

She is quite an elegant lady. Everytime she's on, she mentions how you'll always get asked "what are you wearing?" when you wear her signature perfume. I have to wonder if it's true. For those who've bought her fragrance, do you like it a lot and do you get asked what you're wearing????

Super Contributor
On 11/19/2014 BigOrangeKitty said:

She is quite an elegant lady. Everytime she's on, she mentions how you'll always get asked "what are you wearing?" when you wear her signature perfume. I have to wonder if it's true. For those who've bought her fragrance, do you like it a lot and do you get asked what you're wearing????

I love it! And yes, it's true. Without fail, I do always get stopped and asked what I'm wearing. "You smell sooo good." It's by women and men, but mostly by respectful men who want to buy it for their wives or girlfriends.

Frequent Contributor

I truly miss her makeup. To this day, I have not found a better liquid foundation or mascara than Tova's.

Today, when I spritzed on a little Tova Nights, I remembered how she used to describe it several years ago. She'd say, "Tova Nights is Tova's naughty little sister all grown up!" That always made me smile.

I wish Tova would bring back her makeup line. I doubt it will happen, but it's a nice thought. Tova products were the first purchases I made at QVC. I still use her Tova Signature and Tova Nights, but long for the days of more Tova.

Super Contributor

Rudy, that's awesome! Is it her signature fragrance you wear or some other?

Frequent Contributor

I wore Tova Nights today, and when I answered my front door this afternoon to two 15 year old boys who came to visit my grandson, one of them said, "You sure smell good!" Tova Nights has always been my favorite.

Super Contributor

Dee, that's nice! Guess Tova's stories are for real! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

Dee, that's nice! Guess Tova's stories are for real! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Yes, but I do get more compliments wearing Tova Nights than Tova Signature. Maybe that's because I wear it more often, though.

Super Contributor

Rudy, that's awesome! Is it her signature fragrance you wear or some other?

It's the signature fragrance.