Esteemed Contributor

Anyone use Vicky Tiel frangrances?

She is selling 21 Bonaparte on HSN and I'm tempted, although I have not bought a fragrance in a LONG time.

Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone use Vicky Tiel frangrances?

Yep-just purchased this fragrance after smelling it in Perfumania, I love it!!!!! It has a big vanilla note in it so if you don't care for vanilla-you may not like this, but then it dries down to a light floral.....I love it!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I do like vanilla. One of my favorite scents is Perlier White Almond which has a vanilla top note (to me). Reminds me of Jordan Almonds!

I might have to get this set. She was very interesting to watch and beautiful too!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 Witchy Woman said:

Well, I do like vanilla. One of my favorite scents is Perlier White Almond which has a vanilla top note (to me). Reminds me of Jordan Almonds!

I might have to get this set. She was very interesting to watch and beautiful too!

Thanks!

I hope if you get it-you enjoy it!!!!!I also like that it is reasonably priced!!!!!!! I may have to take a look at Perlier's White Almond- I too love that scent!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Thanks!

I hope if you get it-you enjoy it!!!!!I also like that it is reasonably priced!!!!!!! I may have to take a look at Perlier's White Almond- I too love that scent!!!!!!

I use the body wash and butter and the scent does not really linger all that much. I have the spray body water and it also disappears fast. But, for me, that is not an issue. I don't need a fragrance to hang on forever. I prefer that they diminish as I cannot stand anything heavy.

Honored Contributor

On 11/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Thanks!

I use the body wash and butter and the scent does not really linger all that much. I have the spray body water and it also disappears fast. But, for me, that is not an issue. I don't need a fragrance to hang on forever. I prefer that they diminish as I cannot stand anything heavy.

Vicky Tiel's fragrance is just that. It dries down nicely and lingers for a bit but then you can not smell it after a while but other people can, but I gotten nothing but compliments on it and I only purchased the perfume since I had never tried it before, but would love to get the lotion now and layer it a bit...