Regular Contributor

I need a better eye cream and would love some recommendations please...

Now 65 & getting the cross hatching along with puffiness. Would like to stay under $65 please.Would really appreciate from drugstore to high end recs!

Frequent Contributor

Re: I need a better eye cream and would love some recommendations please...

I love JM Argan Milk around my eyes. I have even noticed that my eyebrows are benefitting from it. I did have dry flaky skin in my brows and now it is gone. I find the Argan Milk to be very hydrating and never too heavy. I have dry, sensitive skin but I can't tolerate a heavy cream, especially near my eyes. If I use a cream that is too heavy, I retain fluid and get bags and swelling over and under my eyes.
Honored Contributor

I've tried many and Mad Hippie Eye Cream is what works for me. Whatever you decide on, look for the ingredients Eyeliss and Haloxyl to help with darkness and puffiness. The more peptides the better, too, for building up that collagen which will lift the skin and flatten out the wrinkles.

Esteemed Contributor

I've tried many many and am still looking, but the best so far and what I'm using now is Dr. Gross Retinol eye cream. It addresses all problems and immediately; however, it comes close to your price limit.

Honored Contributor

MAC Cosmetics Fast Response Eye Cream - I have terrible undereye circles from allergies. This has caffeine in it, and it helps! Smile

FAST RESPONSE

Valued Contributor

On 11/18/2014 taja123 said:

I've tried many many and am still looking, but the best so far and what I'm using now is Dr. Gross Retinol eye cream. It addresses all problems and immediately; however, it comes close to your price limit.

This is what I'm using now, too. It is $68.00, but I got mine through Skinstore when they had their last 20% off sale. I also purchased the travel size (with separate moisturizer) during the Sephora sale.

Honored Contributor

I am now 65+ myself.

I use any of the Clinique line eye creams. Love Repairware Laser eye cream, anti gravity eye cream, Rich eye cream.,

Costs run about $38-55.00.

Clinique is introducing Repairwear Uplifting eye cream, which is good, cost is running about $65.00 for this very new eye cream.

Super Contributor

I have tried various brands of eye creams/serums (not Mad Hippie...yet) for cross hatching only and found that the Skinn Stem Rejen Elite eye serum worked great, the very best actually. I was so bummed as I had to return it because of an allergy to another product in the kit.

I also think the purpose of the product makes a huge difference. Some need a product for under eye darkness, some for puffiness, some wrinkles/crinkles/cross hatching and all of the combos.