Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ is changing their name..............again

Wasn't sure where to post this, but since I post here in beauty more than anywhere else...figured I would post it there. Just got an e-mail that ShopHQ is changing. Below I copied and pasted the contents of the e-mail.

During these days of thanks and giving, I want you to know how important you've been to us over the years. And I'm excited to invite you to share in our new adventure. We like to call it an "adventure" because, if you'll promise to join us, we promise to make you smile.

Over the coming months, we'll begin to introduce you to EVINE Live and, in the first half of 2015, ShopHQ plans to fully transition to EVINE Live.

So...we invite you to peek behind the curtain of our new, entertaining digital retail destination where you can shop great values, share your stories and smile as you discover our new exclusive brands that you won't find anywhere else. You'll still see the brands you've come to love but we'll also introduce you to some known personalities - and some soon to be known - who we're certain you'll come to love as well.

Please join us on our new adventure and get ready to shop, share and smile with EVINE Live.

From all of us at EVINE Live, we wish you the happiest and healthiest holiday yet.

<table> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in 0in 0in 0in;">

/></p> </td> </tr> </table>

Trusted Contributor

Re: ShopHQ is changing their name..............again

My apologies...........I didn't realize there had been another thread already started on this. Is there any way to delete this thread?

Honored Contributor

weird name. I didn't see the other thread so thanks.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/18/2014 HappyDaze said:

weird name. I didn't see the other thread so thanks.

I also think it is a weird name!

Respected Contributor

I really don't care what they call themselves if they don't upgrade their merchandise and are more customer friendly regarding returns. I'll stick with QVC.

Honored Contributor

Very strange name indeed. Do they really think that a name change will draw customers to them...bizarre.

Trusted Contributor

The new name doesn't particularly resonate with me, but I'll be interested to see what kinds of new offerings they show in the new year. Their offerings have been spotty and somewhat questionable to date, at least from what I've seen.

Trusted Contributor

If I avoid saying the name because I don't know how to pronounce it I think it's bad marketing. Is it a long ""i"" or does it sound like ""ee""? How do they pronounce the first ""E""?

KJPA
Contributor

A few years ago, Kathy Levine wrote on FB that she was going into e-commerce under the name "Evine." I signed up for emails for updates, but I never received anything. I wonder if she has anything to do with this.
Respected Contributor

Very strange name....it's not something that will stick to your tongue.

They need to go HD...I go blind when I watch that channel (it's 19 on Long Island)....it's not crystal clear HD like QVC is. As a matter of fact I have the same problem when I watch HSN (channel 8 here).

They have become the SKINN/Invicta channel and they need to do a major overhaul.

I love Chuck Clemency but it seems he has sold out to the channel, because his items are so ho-hum lately...very mass produced looking. (I know they are mass produced but they don't have to look like it).

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy