Honored Contributor

Had forgotten how wonder this smells I picked up a small "bath" kit at the Origins store over the weekend and its love all over again, its fun re discovering scents you have used in the past

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Re: Origins Ginger Essence Mmm

I bought this a couple of years ago and really loved it!

Super Contributor

I like to use this after my bubble bath with Philosophy Gingerbread bath gel. It's a good combination.

Valued Contributor

One of my favorites.Smiley Happy And there are certain sizes and configurations of this scent that they only make available at holiday time.
Respected Contributor

I loved this and totally forgot about it. I think I will put it on my Christmas wish list. My mother is always asking what I want. She loved it also. You may have just given an idea for a gift.

Honored Contributor

I wore that years ago -- the lotion & fragrance. Yes, it is quite lovely. The vanilla & lavender is also very nice but Ginger is still no.1. at one time I used their moisturizer too but then they discontinued the one I used and I stopped buying Origins. I do every once in a while. Thanks for bringing up the Ginger.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love the Origins ginger line. A have a tub of Ginger Rush on my desk right now.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with both sentiments. I like Origins Ginger Essence (although I only have excellent dupe by PSS), and it is fun to rediscover older favorites.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 ChynnaBlue said:

I love the Origins ginger line. A have a tub of Ginger Rush on my desk right now.

I am not even sure what Ginger rush is thanks Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I have always been so tempted to try this, after reading all of these RAVES, I'm buying some!!!