Regular Contributor

Looks like there are some changes coming.

http://www.shophq.com/l/evinelive?stop_mobi=yes&CheetahID=LearnMore&om_rid=NmI4iG&om_mid=_BUa1DnB89...

This is what the email said:

<table width="600" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td>

During these days of thanks and giving, I want you to know how important you've been to us over the years. And I'm excited to invite you to share in our new adventure. We like to call it an "adventure" because, if you'll promise to join us, we promise to make you smile.

Over the coming months, we'll begin to introduce you to EVINE Live and, in the first half of 2015, ShopHQ plans to fully transition to EVINE Live.

So...we invite you to peek behind the curtain of our new, entertaining digital retail destination where you can shop great values, share your stories and smile as you discover our new exclusive brands that you won't find anywhere else. You'll still see the brands you've come to love but we'll also introduce you to some known personalities - and some soon to be known - who we're certain you'll come to love as well.

Please join us on our new adventure and get ready to shop, share and smile with EVINE Live.

From all of us at EVINE Live, we wish you the happiest and healthiest holiday yet.

</td> </tr> <tr> <td>/></td> </tr> <tr> <td><a rel=/></a></td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
Super Contributor

Wonder if they are going to change their name on TV? I got the email... but they want you to subscribe to something and I am not ready to subscribe to anything until I understand what they are doing.

Honored Contributor

Very interesting. I just listened to the video. Hopefully the endless days of nothing but watches are long gone. What a bore!! Like weekends here!!

Occasional Contributor

He is not capable of a free speech? He doesn't look in your eyes! Did somebody listen to the whole announcement? Boooriiing!

Trusted Contributor

I'm very interested to see what they have in store. I've been so bored with QVC and disgruntled with HSN. I've noticed that my TV background noise has been more ShopHQ over the other two combined lately.

Respected Contributor

I do like change so we will see what they have to offer to us.

Trusted Contributor

Hopefully they will STOP with these ""recorded earlier"" programs! HSN does this also. QVC is the only one that is actually live 24/7! I too hope they get rid of the endless watch programs!!

Super Contributor
EVINE LIVE? I wonder if they did market research on how well a name like that will go over with customers? Personally, I think it is very strange.
Trusted Contributor

I think it is a very weird name also! But personally.....I don't care WHAT they change their name to as long as they get rid of the endless watch programs and start offering some quality merchandise at good prices! Especially their clothes. They have a couple of good lines....One World comes to mind. But a lot of their in-house designs are so cheaply made.

Esteemed Contributor

this is certainly some sort of clue: "So...we invite you to peek behind the curtain of our new, entertaining digital retail destination where you can shop great values, share your stories and smile as you discover our new exclusive brands that you won't find anywhere else. You'll still see the brands you've come to love but we'll also introduce you to some known personalities - and some soon to be known - who we're certain you'll come to love as well."

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich