Regular Contributor

Josie TSV.....can someone describe the sweet cranberry scent??

I am on the fence as to which TSV I will order- unscented or the sweet cranberry. I love Josie's products but find the scents hit or miss for me. I would much rather have a scent than have the unscented, but only if I love the fragrance.

Can someone that has gotten this kit describe the scent?

Valued Contributor

Re: Josie TSV.....can someone describe the sweet cranberry scent??

Hi--I'm hoping you get a few replies and reviews on this scent, too. Cranberry can be a weird scent, IMO. Curious to know if others like it.
Valued Contributor

I'm bumpin' this up to see if bygones tried this scent.Smiley Happy ???
Trusted Contributor

I purchased this TSV about a week ago in the Cranberry. It is very mild smelling, I absolutely love it. Not over powering at all. Love the new Cleansing Body Butter too. Leaves your skin soft and clean. Everyone's taste is different. What I like, you may not.

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 phluphy said:

I purchased this TSV about a week ago in the Cranberry. It is very mild smelling, I absolutely love it. Not over powering at all. Love the new Cleansing Body Butter too. Leaves your skin soft and clean. Everyone's taste is different. What I like, you may not.

How do you like the rest of the products in the kit?

Trusted Contributor

Butterfly12, I really enjoy all the products in JM kit. You have to experience it for yourself. It all works for me and I do like the Sweet Cranberry scent. Some though, don't like it. Is there a particular one that you would need more info on?? Let me know. I'll try to help.