Super Contributor

I love the argan oil, but not the Infinity Creamy oil. Has anyone used the blush/lip cream?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's getting Josie's TSV?

I'm going to pass on this Josie's TSV, since last week I bought the 19 oz. body butter. I am trying to convince my budget to allow me to buy the WEN seasonal A/D TSV, so far I am wenning!

Respected Contributor

I prefer the gelee over the lip/cheek cream. The TTV is a fantastic deal is you use all,of the products. Maybe even if you use just most. I prefer oils other than argan and don't love the tinted product so will probably pass. But, oh, I'd love to try that cleansing butter and I would gobble up the body butter.
Respected Contributor

Not me, I spent too much money this past weekend on Skinn LOL. I do love the lip cream. I have a lot of Argon Oil. This TSV is almost $80 with shipping. Ouch. I love her products though.
Valued Contributor

I love and use the oil, I use the BB, and the Infinity oil, too. However, I have plenty of the oil and the Infinity. So it seems like a no for me.
Trusted Contributor

I just ordered , but am disappointed about the shipping. When I looked at the 'preorder' yesterday it showed $3 shipping, but when I contacted CS they said it should have been the price shown today. Wish I would have order at the $3 ship because I would have ordered multiples and done bill to ship too perhaps as well!! I KNOW I am not wrong about his because I was excited...curious if anyone is got the $3 shipping on this tsv by ordering early? I wanted ana explanation of the scent before ordering but ended up going with unscented on AD anyway(so I can try the cranberry next time if reviews are good). Shipping costs are high especially because it takes a couple weeks to get an item. If things were shipped in a timely manner the shipping would be tolerable. I know the tsv is a great value but I order generally order from Josie's site due to the 'free prompt' shipping (usually have it within a few days). I am sure I will enjoy this kit tho and hope all the order enjoy too!!

Respected Contributor

I have never used Josie Maran and may decide to order this before the end of the day. I am just not sure since I really didn't want to spend anymore money on myself and also intend to buy the drybar hair dryer when it is available as a tsv. If I don't order this tsv, I will wait until the next tsv to try Josie Maran products or when they have a good deal on her products.

Contributor

As much as I want this, I'm unwilling to pay the $7.97 shipping charges. With tax, it adds an additional $12 to the price. That's a deal breaker for me.

Respected Contributor

On 11/18/2014 BellaCarro said: I prefer the gelee over the lip/cheek cream. The TTV is a fantastic deal is you use all,of the products. Maybe even if you use just most. I prefer oils other than argan and don't love the tinted product so will probably pass. But, oh, I'd love to try that cleansing butter and I would gobble up the body butter.
Ditto!! If I didn't already have plenty of oils and hadn't stocked up on her butters during a major sale she had on her site a few weeks back, I'd likely order. I'm just not crazy about those lip/cheek infinities. They don't have much color payoff and are too oily, IMO. I do love he infinity oil for nighttime use, but also have an Honest Co product I love as much, if not more. I hope those that get it love it!
Contributor

On 11/18/2014 equss said:

I just ordered , but am disappointed about the shipping. When I looked at the 'preorder' yesterday it showed $3 shipping, but when I contacted CS they said it should have been the price shown today. Wish I would have order at the $3 ship because I would have ordered multiples and done bill to ship too perhaps as well!! I KNOW I am not wrong about his because I was excited...curious if anyone is got the $3 shipping on this tsv by ordering early? I wanted ana explanation of the scent before ordering but ended up going with unscented on AD anyway(so I can try the cranberry next time if reviews are good). Shipping costs are high especially because it takes a couple weeks to get an item. If things were shipped in a timely manner the shipping would be tolerable. I know the tsv is a great value but I order generally order from Josie's site due to the 'free prompt' shipping (usually have it within a few days). I am sure I will enjoy this kit tho and hope all the order enjoy too!!

I order the kit on Thursday or Friday I believe and I got S&H for 3.00 for ordering early via insider.