New Contributor

I purchased Laura's Bella Vita TSV as my first Laura purchase, and love it! I am currently using my old blush on top of the Balance and Brighten foundation, and under the Baked Gelato Lace Illuminator. I would like to order one of Laura's blushes, but since I am also using the Illuminator, I am not sure which blush (not color) to order. Can someone or Laura's team give me some advice?

Super Contributor
Hi Furry, I'm not familiar with that illuminator but I would probably order one of her sugar-free blushes so you don't end up with too much shimmer.
Valued Contributor
Laura's blushes are so pretty. Are you saying you want a matte blush and put illuminator over it? She calls her matte's sugar free so you can look for them that way. Her other blushes have a beautiful luminosity but it's not too much. I usually use illuminator on top of my cheekbones.
Frequent Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi Furry Kids Mom and welcome! I too love Laura's blushes. BlackLabLover gave you some good links. You said you didn't want color advice, just the kind of blush. I think you're safe staying with the Baked formula. I've tried one of the older powder formulas once and didn't like it that much. I also have her Real Deal cream blush and her mousse blush. For under the illuminator I'd stick with Baked.

Now if you want to know about color, a lot of us can help you with that!

One more thing, it's better to contact Laura's team on Facebook. I'm not sure they read every post on the forums!

Good luck finding what you need! Smile

Honored Contributor

I wear the pink buttercream or the grapefruit; both are flattering and are easy to build up for more color or to apply very lightly if you want just a hint of color. The blush&brighten has a bit of sparkle in it.

Trusted Contributor

This isn't a direct answer to the OP's question but I just tried something new with Balance and Brighten and love the results. I always use Dr D spf30 and most of the time, it serves as my only foundation. But the other day, I felt I needed a little more coverage, so I buffed on the B&B - beautiful velvety finish! In fact, I had several people, including a makeup artist in Ulta, who commented on my natural-looking make-up.

New Contributor

Thanks to all of you! This is my first time asking for help, and you have all been so kind, and have given me all the info I need to make a good decision!

On my way to spend some money on Laura Geller!!

Super Contributor

You got some very good recommendations; I have several of her blushes and the other posters are right--they are beautiful. I couldn't even wear blush before I started using LG. I'm glad you like the Bella Vita kit!! I love it too; it's been a while since I've ordered a LG tsv even though I'm a true LG junkie and buy nothing but LG! I think the pink ballerina illuminator is kind of like the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick except without the different colors and I think it's wonderful. I use it over any of my LG blushes and even sometimes without blush at all. But someone mentioned Pink Buttercream and I must say that's one of her most popular because it seems to suit many people; it is not matte but not very shimmery either. Maybe it is more sateen? It's very pretty!!