Esteemed Contributor

IT Cosmetics F&F 25%-off Sale

I got an email this morning that the It Cosmetics website is having a 25%-off sale on everything ... if you're interested.

{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics F&F 25%-off Sale

I got one too! So tempting Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

thank you!

Trusted Contributor

TX for the heads-up! But I can't see the entire page and can't collapse it. What am I doing wrong?

Respected Contributor

Just placed my order. Perfect timing. I've been wanting those matte eye shadows.

Frequent Contributor

On 11/17/2014 gonnab said:

TX for the heads-up! But I can't see the entire page and can't collapse it. What am I doing wrong?

I had the exact same problem! I said to myself "Is this a sign?" LOL. I was so frustrated I opened GOOGLE CHROME, and the site worked just fine. HOWEVER, I went to check out and I'm not registered? ANOTHER sign? Um, I do believe I made the stock go up so this can't be possible. I am wondering when IT redesigned their website if it didn't wipe out past customers. I signed up again and it took my email (normally you get a message that email is in use, and I didn't). I never finished the order. I was too rushed and no time, I must revisit!

Honored Contributor

I may purchase a few things that I have wanted to try!

Frequent Contributor

I have gone into that website three times today and having the same problem - it won't download so I can't get to the products. Did you find out what we were doing wrong??? Wish I could find a phone number to report the problem.

Honored Contributor

I was going to order but was waiting for Black Friday. Can anyone remember what the discount is on Black Friday? TIA

Honored Contributor

On 11/17/2014 cpn2jxp said:

I had the exact same problem! I said to myself "Is this a sign?" LOL. I was so frustrated I opened GOOGLE CHROME, and the site worked just fine. HOWEVER, I went to check out and I'm not registered? ANOTHER sign? Um, I do believe I made the stock go up so this can't be possible. I am wondering when IT redesigned their website if it didn't wipe out past customers. I signed up again and it took my email (normally you get a message that email is in use, and I didn't). I never finished the order. I was too rushed and no time, I must revisit!

They just finished changing their website. I had to register again a few days ago or so. It would not take my login info. so I could not see past orders. When I signed back up it said my order history would no longer be there.