Trusted Contributor

Doll 10 Lipsticks and Glosses

I've been looking at these and liking the colors. I like a nude pink look. Have any of used the Belle w/ Baby Doll Gloss or the French Beige w/ Buff gloss?

Comments?

Also what about the lip luxe glosses by themselves? Like them or not?

Thanks!

Super Contributor

Re: Doll 10 Lipsticks and Glosses

Hi Quinny, I cannot give you a review for the shades you are looking at but this past week I received the Doll 10 holiday trio and LOVE it. I have never tried the line before so I was thrilled. There is a beautiful nude pink, pink leaning more light/medium and a pinkish berry in both lipsticks and glosses. They wear very nicely and feel good on the lips.

I like the trio so much I'm thinking of buying a back up! If you like the shades you are looking at I would not hesitate to try them.

Honored Contributor

Yes I have her nude kit(gloss and lipstick) and I love it. Her gloss actually has some substance and to me that is important, I can't stand thin watery glosses. Her lipsticks are very creamy and go on so smooth. I wish she was on more often!!!!!!!She really has some nice products!

Honored Contributor

On 11/16/2014 bljed said:

Hi Quinny, I cannot give you a review for the shades you are looking at but this past week I received the Doll 10 holiday trio and LOVE it. I have never tried the line before so I was thrilled. There is a beautiful nude pink, pink leaning more light/medium and a pinkish berry in both lipsticks and glosses. They wear very nicely and feel good on the lips.

I like the trio so much I'm thinking of buying a back up! If you like the shades you are looking at I would not hesitate to try them.

I was wondering about these. Thanks for the review.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a set last year around Christmas and split them up amongst me, my sister and mother. I like the doll brand. The colors are also something most can wear.
Respected Contributor

Do these have a strong scent or taste? The shade Doris Dalton brings are lovely, but like Estee Lauder I can't handle a strong taste or scent to lipsticks and glosses.

Super Contributor

On 11/16/2014 maestra said:

Do these have a strong scent or taste? The shade Doris Dalton brings are lovely, but like Estee Lauder I can't handle a strong taste or scent to lipsticks and glosses.

No they don't have any scent or taste!

Trusted Contributor

On 11/16/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Yes I have her nude kit(gloss and lipstick) and I love it. Her gloss actually has some substance and to me that is important, I can't stand thin watery glosses. Her lipsticks are very creamy and go on so smooth. I wish she was on more often!!!!!!!She really has some nice products!

I have the Nude Lip Wardrobe, the Fall Lip Wardrobe, the Spring Lip Wardrobe (pink and coral set), and two other holiday sets from the past two holidays. ITA with JMFinley's comments! I am also considering the holiday wardrobe from this year. I will likely get it, as well! Great, high quality products, and the lip glosses are definitely not watery, not sticky, and they last longer than other glosses. I have been pleased with everything from Doris's line, actually.

Super Contributor

I have purchased several of Doris Dalton's kits in the past, but I noticed Doris has changed the formula and removed the collagen tripeptides and Hyaluronic acid spheres. The Nude Lip Wardrobe is the old formula. Too bad, the colors in the holiday kit look beautiful.
Respected Contributor

I am not a big nude lip color wearer but these seem to make my lips look moist and full. I hate the tacky feel of lip gloss and this one is very nice. I got the nude lip wardrobe. lipstick on one end and gloss on the other. Very handy in one container.