Trusted Contributor

Daytime and nighttime moisturizer recommendations ?

Hello ladies I need a great day and night moisturizer. Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
Super Contributor

Re: Daytime and nighttime moisturizer recommendations ?

PM---CeraVe PM---love those ceramides! Heavier? Hope in a Jar, Dr. Denese's

Daytime---Bare MInerals with the spf. So nice and light. i also like Josie Moran's moisturizer with the spf, but HATE that Robitussin smell.

Valued Contributor

While I do use and like the JM SPF 47, I don't like it as much as the older version. I have to use something with a physical sunscreen in it. Kate-I will look but does the BM have a physical SPF??

I like Dr. D's Hydroshield Dream Cream at night OR just plain argan oil.

Valued Contributor

I like Olay's new luminous line, I use it in the evening. In the am, I like Roc 30 SPF multi correction lotion, it has a nice scent but not overbearing. It is also light and soaks in quickly..the price is decent at usually 22 dollars a bottle. Many time, coupons available in the Sunday paper.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much ladies!
Honored Contributor

Han on you will get lots more answers. Personally I like Miracle Worker and Dr. Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer. I use them both together. Miracle Worker is for older anti aging skin. Dr. P's is for any age.

Trusted Contributor

I guess it depends on your skin type. I have combination skin and too much moisturizer can make me breakout. I'm 50+ and still get pimples! What an insult!

I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer during the day and the Clinique Moisture Surge at night. I accompany that with Clinique eye cream. I have no trouble with dry, flaky or taut feeling skin.

Respected Contributor

Depending o n your skin type, age and $ take a look at Skinn cosmetics on SHOPHQ. There are lots of good lines out there. I am mature so this skincare line has been good for me, but I use other lines for color cosmetics.

Super Contributor

What type of skin do you have, brunette? What are your major concerns, and do you have any issues such as acne or rosacea, etc? Without knowing, it's slightly useless to give you recommendations, lol! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

On 11/16/2014 KateChopin said:

PM---CeraVe PM---love those ceramides! Heavier? Hope in a Jar, Dr. Denese's

Daytime---Bare MInerals with the spf. So nice and light. i also like Josie Moran's moisturizer with the spf, but HATE that Robitussin smell.

I also use the CeraVE AM and PM and the cleanser.