Super Contributor
I hate when qvc has the same vendor or sales person what ever they call themselves, when they sell different items for different companies. that makes me just not buy anything.Thats my opinion only.
Super Contributor

Whom are you referring to, if I may ask?

Super Contributor
lady just selling dvd player she sells different items on qvc some other people do it also, it just my pet peeve, think a company as big as qvc would have a rep from each company the way that they use to.sorry for tying trying to do to many things at the same time.
Super Contributor
It is not Q that hires the vendors/sales reps it is each individual company that hires them . I have several friends that do it for various lines - they could never make enough from just one vendor who may only be on air once a week or so. And would not be cost effective for each company to have someone come to town to show the product weekly.
#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I'm not sure why this would make you not buy a product. Whether it's a person who works only for one company or a person who works for several, they're still selling. Seems to me that the only thing that matters is how well they describe the product.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
On 11/15/2014 happywenner said: It is not Q that hires the vendors/sales reps it is each individual company that hires them . I have several friends that do it for various lines - they could never make enough from just one vendor who may only be on air once a week or so. And would not be cost effective for each company to have someone come to town to show the product weekly.

I was thinking this might be how it works, but I wasn't sure.

Super Contributor
guess that I'm still in the old days,I have been with qvc since the first day that they aired on tv.
Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure why it matters who is putting out the information. I would think it would be more important to obtain the correct information for whatever is being sold.

Super Contributor
On 11/15/2014 olewoman said: guess that I'm still in the old days,I have been with qvc since the first day that they aired on tv.

In that case, I remember when they didn't have vendor reps at all. You're not totally in the old days - you're posting on this forum, which wasn't part of QVC in the "old days". You moved on in at least one area.

Super Contributor
h