Trusted Contributor

Dimitri's (skinn) Todays Value is a steal.

It is almost free if you know how much each of those pieces cost individually. AND, one $2.99 shipping? If you had to pay shipping for each piece in that kit, that alone would be the price of the whole TTV Kit! Wow.

I love that Secret Elixir.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dimitri's (skinn) Todays Value is a steal.

YES!!! The Secret Elixir and Beauty Flash alone are amazing. His shadows are gorgeous, pigmented and blendable. Great lip products, as well. What a great TTV!!

Respected Contributor

No kidding! What a blunder! Did you HEAR what happened? Kit #308-336.

They had "extra" space for something else in the kit, so they added the Elixir oil. Yeah, it's a "steal" alright. The Elixir oil alone is $44. The whole kit is $49.

Dimitri was very gracious, and honored the "mistake".

Unbelievable!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

And it was just for the "photo shoot" for the kit to be promoted! His explanation that there was a hole, and to make it look "perfect", someone stuck the Secret Elixir in to fill the spot sounds like someone just wasn't thinking.

I trust Dimitri, so I do believe that it was a blunder.

His eye shadow's are the perfect ones for "crepey" eye lids. The patina is just right. Not flat mat, no glitter, no creasing, as subtle as you want them to be.

I love that he uses normal models, wrinkles and all. 20-year-old models don't help me out one bit.

He started years ago on HSN and he was just as comical as he is now. Yet he is also a great educator in the midst of his "time pressure" fluster. Love him!

Respected Contributor

I know-I caved even though big pallettes w/lips and eyes together are not to my preference. I'm going to gift the palette to my DD for Xmas.

Trusted Contributor

For sure. You get the benefit of Skinn skin products you would buy for more money, AND you get a 'free' Christmas gift that anyone who wears make-up would LOVE! Win/win!

Super Contributor

Do you know what I love watching? When he gives someone a facial massage and describes how to do one. I start relaxing just WATCHING him do it.

...and I just caved when I realized I needed some more shadows (somehow in my move I lost some of my eye shadows) and I also want the candlelight.

Honored Contributor

Will. not. buy. Skinn. today. I. do. not. need. any. products. at. this. time. LOL.

Such good deals it is hard to resist. But resist I must.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

I think he is very entertaining to watch.

I just get alarm bells going on when I see his before & afters. I feel trickery is used.

His products are well priced. For cosmetics, I say great.

For skin care, I am super skeptical.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

Wondering... Are the concealers powder or cream? I was interested but this was not clear and they never discussed it or applied it so I could tell what it was- Thanks.