Occasional Contributor

Any one have any recent drugstore facial cleanser recommendations? I'm looking to replace my Purity. I figure there has to be something that works just as well, but a heck of a lot cheaper. I will say I'm not a fan of Cetaphil (sorry to any one who loves it).

TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Drugstore Facial Cleanser

When I was using a drugstore cleanser, I liked Purpose. It's pretty gentle and inexpensive.

Super Contributor

I've been using Eucerins Gentle Hydrating cleanser and like it more than anything else I've ever used. I've been using it along with their sensitive Q10 moisturizer for two months now and my skin has never looked better. My break outs completely stopped and my skin is so soft. I've tried the ones mentioned in your post and didn't care for them. I think the cleanser cost $5-6.
Honored Contributor

I switched from Purity to Cerave' Hydrating Cleanser.....I really like this and use with my Mia; doesn't dry out my skin like Purity did. I get mine at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

I really like Neutrogena's Pore Refining facial cleanser because it really cleans my skin like no other cleanser could do. It does not dry your skin either. You need a separate eye makeup remover.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Cerave Foaming cleanser, Simple Foaming Cleanser

Trusted Contributor

I like both CeraVe hydrating cleanser and Neutrogena fresh foaming cleanser.

Trusted Contributor

Plain old Olay Foaming Cleanser. You don't even need a full pump and it only cost about 5-6 dollars. I like it because it doesn't leave my skin dry or tight at all. Tried a couple of other brands and I always go back to Olay.

Valued Contributor

Ponds new stuff is awesome. OOO, CeraVe, Purpose...all good stuff. And affordable!

Frequent Contributor

I have replaced all my Philosophy products including Purity cleanser with Salma Hayeks Nuance line at CVS. There are several cleansers to choose from. I use the Chamomile. The AGE AFFIRM line in this brand has replaced my When Hope Is Not Enough. Love the firming neck balm. Plus No Animal testing :-)