Respected Contributor

Josie's Argan oil 4X the price as Shea Terra's.

Shea Terra's Argan oil is 100% pure and all organic. A portion of the proceeds assists in the preservation of natural African land and helps local communities. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie's Argan oil 4X the price as Shea Terra's.

And cold-pressed and comes in a dark bottle with a pump dispenser. Oh, and unlike JM's, it's not refined. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 11/14/2014 suzyQ3 said:

And cold-pressed and comes in a dark bottle with a pump dispenser. Oh, and unlike JM's, it's not refined. Smile

Yessss! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

It is the bestest!

Their rosehip seed oil is my favorite!!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone have an idea if the Josie Maran oil is superior in any way? I really like it & I have very picky skin is I hate to change, but I don't like to spend any more than I have to.
Respected Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Dusty1 said: Does anyone have an idea if the Josie Maran oil is superior in any way? I really like it & I have very picky skin is I hate to change, but I don't like to spend any more than I have to.

I think everyone should try different versions to find their favorite argan oil. I personally prefer JM over Shea Terra but that is just me. I prefer both the absorption and the lack of scent in Josie's version. However I know there are lot of folks who would disagree with me.

Try the Shea -- the price is certainly right.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Josie's and Essential Argon Oil. I see no difference.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I have used both, I prefer Josie's, for my skin I have seen the most results from her's...Actually as far as oil's go, other than Josie's argan, Wen oils are way on the top of my list!....

Super Contributor

never tried jm but i do use shea terra argan oil and argan oil with rose hip. I use it on my face and also rub into my nails and hands every night. The price is right and am happy with the results.

Honored Contributor

I have and use both but I prefer Shea Terra's because I know it isn't as refined as Josie's so I know I am getting more of the nutrients in it. Josie's is fine, just too expensive.