Super Contributor

OMG, I love this kit, the eyshadows are richly pigmented, the eye liner is nice and dense and stays put, the new Fango cleanser/exfoliator is wonderful. I love the gloss colors, one is like a light gun metal shade, outstanding and the other is a silver glaze. I like the lipstick, its a dark orchid but the gloss over it makes it just beautiful. I am seriously thinking of purchasing another, they still have it on ShopHQ, its that nice. Anyone else take the plunge? I swear they are getting way more of my money than the Q, just better prices all around and I love the brands

Regular Contributor
When will it be a ttv?
Frequent Contributor

I just looked it up. It looks really nice! So glad you are enjoying it. It's so fun to get new makeup you actually like! I noticed the price is $24 more than the TTV price and the shipping is double. That's a significant difference. On the Q, if you miss a TSV, the price only goes up about $6(makeup TSV's). You got a great deal! I would love to try that gunmetal gloss! Have fun playing with those shadows!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

I bought 2 of them. One for me and one for my daughter. I'm selfishly thinking I might take the lipstick out of hers LOL it's that PERFECT burgandy shade and I love it. There isn't a piece in this kit I won't use. That cleanser is unreal, I love it!! I got that large Fango Mud too. What a great price on this! Enjoy your goodies!!

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, happy2behere, we missed the TTV!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Regular Contributor
Dang
Super Contributor
I purchased the TTV and love it! I missed the kit that was the TTV a month or so ago so I bought 2 of that kit and 4 jumbo muds. I'm really liking everything I tried so far and glad I didn't miss out this time. Glad you guys are enjoying yours too.
Respected Contributor
On 11/13/2014 maziegirl said:

Sorry, happy2behere, we missed the TTV!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

They'll be back. I always try to post when Borghese is on because the deals are AMAZING.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor
I bought as a Christmas gift for my SIL, sounds great!
Super Contributor

It was a great deal!!!