Respected Contributor

There are some good reviews on their eyeliners on Youtube. They twist up and sharpen $39.99 for I believe 5 colors in full size. Also sold at Ulta.

Super Contributor

Re: Smashbox On HSN Tomorrow

I have a couple of those eyeliners and they are nice! Pretty good deal for the set as I think I paid around $20 just for 1!! I don't need a doggone thing, but I'm mildly interested in the lipgloss set.....{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Regular Contributor

I have several of the eyeliners as well as the lipliners that are self sharpening....LOVE THEM!! They ARE the best. Used to love the 'slate' Tarte Emphas-eye (?sp) liners but that was d/c'd... and when you unscrew the cap it sharpens... they are smooth to apply, last all day, have many colors both in matte and metallic.... The caps keep them from drying out. There is nothing to dislike

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Smashbox fan and will watch tomorrow; however, I was very disappointed the last time they were on. Their offerings were disappointedly very few items. No kits. What has happened to them since Holly left? I hope they bring lots of product. I am interested in their eyeliners.

Valued Contributor

Yep, I have 2 of these liners (one in a dark brown and another in a plum.) They are very good and I think they are $18-20 each.
Super Contributor

Hi I enjoy a lot of Smashbox products, but the new liner were not my favorite. Did not last on me, and actually much prefer Lorac's Pro Liquid liner to these.

BUT- I was on the hunt for a new mattifying primer and stumbled across Smashbox's new Photo Finish Pore Minimizing primer. LOVE IT!! Mattifies, really minimizes pores , glides on like a dream- as does foundation over it- and lasts all day long. Really a wonderful product!!