Valued Contributor

I want to make sure all of you great helpers know that the replacement brushes for clarasonic and medi pedi are dirt cheap I couldn't believe it I have ordered both and they have all and more of the choices If you ordered them yesterday go on amazon just so you will see for yourself and cancel QVC My best find in a long time I also want to warn you if tou received the tsv from philosophy be careful with the sugar scrub I hurt for hours Just take it easy Do a little at a time Yesterday I stopped in to my favorite Home away from home anything with books and there was a childrens book signing going on I am so glad If you have little pirate lovers check out the best childrens book for Christmas THE GREAT PIRATE CHRISTMAS BATTLE by MICHAEL LEWIS Trust me I brought it home and less than 24 hours Ive had to read it 7 times Maybe they are just laughing at my pirate voice

Super Contributor

Just a warning about most of those "dirt-cheap" replacement brushes - many of them are not true Clarisonic brand and will not work on your Clarisonic. (Many ladies on this board have been burned by this in the past.)

That being said, sometimes you can get a legitimately good deal. But buyer beware.

Respected Contributor
I have bought ""counterfeit"" Clarisonic brushes from Amazon and mine were just fine.
Super Contributor
On 11/9/2014 BeautyAddiction said: I have bought "counterfeit" Clarisonic brushes from Amazon and mine were just fine.

I've had a win some/lose some history with the knock-offs. It's great when they work, but when they don't, I always kick myself for wasting money that could have gone to the real thing. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

I get the whole brush replacement thing, but what on earth is the latter part about? This is horribly written.

Super Contributor
On 11/9/2014 tigriss said:

I get the whole brush replacement thing, but what on earth is the latter part about? This is horribly written.

LOL! I have to admit that I was confused, as well - but I got the "gist" of what she was saying. Paragraphs and periods would have helped, though.

Respected Contributor

I think I'll take it to work, GED classes, and set it forth as an example as to why grammar is important, at least use periods and capital letters correctly!

Respected Contributor

I think I'll take it to work, GED classes, and set it forth as an example as to why grammar is important, at least use periods and capital letters correctly!

Was that really necessary? I hope it made you feel better by making someone else feel terrible.

Respected Contributor

It isn't about making someone else feel horrible, but questioning their posting method. They know how to use punctuation and chose to ignore it. She uses it in other posts and clearly is of age to know how to do so. It isn't poking at her but questioning her choices for such a silly post containing two separate ideas all together.

Respected Contributor

It isn't about making someone else feel horrible, but questioning their posting method. They know how to use punctuation and chose to ignore it. She uses it in other posts and clearly is of age to know how to do so. It isn't poking at her but questioning her choices for such a silly post containing two separate ideas all together.

I'm sure other people, like myself, noticed exactly what you did, but chose not to make an issue out of it. What do you, follow her and see what she writes or did you specifically go back to look at her other posts? Childish, at best!