Honored Contributor

WHO WATCHED TYRA ON HSN LAST NIGHT?

She's a very interesting character that's for sure!

Not sure about her makeup line though.................{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Contributor

Re: WHO WATCHED TYRA ON HSN LAST NIGHT?

I had to turn it off. I just wanted to know about the makeup. I found all the hype and Tyra's enthusiasm distracting. I may look at the products onine today.

Valued Contributor

Couldn't watch her. Someone needs to remind her she's a grown woman. The "hip hop, all up in here" speak was really distracting. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

It was strange, no doubt about it; certainly out of character for HSN. There was a studio audience; was it at the set of her TV show?

Respected Contributor

I thought it was crazy....didn't hear anything about the make up. Turned off.
Honored Contributor

Just read the comments on the HSN Forum, only one post was positive, all others were dreadful.

Super Contributor

I watched the 2nd hour and thought it was pretty fun. Obviously her audience/purchasing demo is younger and with her Harvard business degree she knows what she's doing.

Her line is quite limited at the moment. I thought the lip color, especially the pink, was pretty as was her mascara/liner duo.

Valued Contributor

Changed the channel after she changed outfits. It was just too visually chaotic for me. I felt like I wasn't getting enough information about the makeup. I did like her presentation when she was on beauty report. I switched over to Heather Hall presenting the Borghese line. I was able to relax and enjoy the presentation.

Honored Contributor

Toooo much hype and over the top. I also like a relaxing show. I feel that the Q and HSN are trying too hard at times with all these celebs products. I am not interested.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Saw it...for a couple of minutes. It was a little 'over the top' for me.