Frequent Contributor

How do you use it for healthy lashes? Do you apply to the lash line or to the entire eye area?

Thanks in advance.

Valued Contributor

I apply it on my entire eye area. I think it also is great for the crows feet area. I also like it down my neck. I keep mine in the refrigerator.

Honored Contributor

I use an old, clean mascara wand and apply it from the base of lashes to the tips, like applying mascara. My lashes have never been this long since I've started applying it there. Also, they no longer break as easily. I also apply it daily to my nails and have never had strong, long nails before. It is a great multi tasker. It is one of the few oils I can use around my eyes without irritation or feeling like a layer of oil is covering my eyes, lol.

Super Contributor

Castor oil applied with an eye liner brush to your lash line would be more effective than rosehip seed oil for lashes. However, products specifically for lash growth would be 10x better. In my opinion. There is quite a bit of information online about castor oil for lash growth.

Rosehip seed oil is an outstanding anti-aging oil.

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Valued Contributor
On 11/7/2014 HappyDaze said:

I use an old, clean mascara wand and apply it from the base of lashes to the tips, like applying mascara. My lashes have never been this long since I've started applying it there. Also, they no longer break as easily. I also apply it daily to my nails and have never had strong, long nails before. It is a great multi tasker. It is one of the few oils I can use around my eyes without irritation or feeling like a layer of oil is covering my eyes, lol.

What brand do you use? STO? I've tried the tamanu oil and I remember you saying it didn't work for you. I have found that it actually dries my skin, so I'm not using it on a daily basis anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Honored Contributor
On 11/7/2014 HisElk said:

What brand do you use? STO? I've tried the tamanu oil and I remember you saying it didn't work for you. I have found that it actually dries my skin, so I'm not using it on a daily basis anymore.

Thanks in advance.

Hi HisElk! Smiley Happy Yes, I use STO. And yes, the tamanu was just too strong scented for me and the scent didn't dissipate enough for me to stand it, lol. I am sure there are others that might work just as well and perhaps cheaper but I trust them and the product has never disappointed me. Plus I like their philosophy and how they support women and environmental programs.

Super Contributor
On 11/7/2014 HisElk said:

Thanks in advance.

Hi HisElk! Smiley Happy Yes, I use STO. And yes, the tamanu was just too strong scented for me and the scent didn't dissipate enough for me to stand it, lol. I am sure there are others that might work just as well and perhaps cheaper but I trust them and the product has never disappointed me. Plus I like their philosophy and how they support women and environmental programs.

What brand is STO?

Honored Contributor
On 11/7/2014 F1wild said:
What brand is STO?

Hi F1! Sorry, it is Shea Terra Organics. Smiley Happy Hope you are doing well.

Super Contributor

i apply it on my entire eye aria.

Super Contributor
On 11/7/2014 F1wild said:
What brand is STO?

Hi F1! Sorry, it is Shea Terra Organics. Smiley Happy Hope you are doing well.

Ah, I should have figured that out...brain fade.

Thank you for your well wishes!! Monday is my 3 month Melanoma recheck. I get to see if these new little nodules in my right lung are growing. Either way is okay. I just want to stay ahead of this disease. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}