Super Contributor

PONDS clarant b3 Rave + Thank You MissButtercup

Ever since MissButtercup's post (THANK YOU!) regarding her new antiaging skin care routine I am seeing HUGE changes!

I duped the routine as close as I could (still deciding on cranberry oil & Kanebo sponge) and it is working!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

My skin feels soft, smooth, even.

Here's a bonus (and I think the credit goes to PONDS B3), those pesky little milia bumps right on my lower lash line that derm rec'd to be extracted with a surgical needle (ouch!) are GONE! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Also, a flesh colored skin bump (nothing serious but super annoying) is GONE as well!

I'm loving seeing my skin's progress (plus everything is so affordable)!

I'm just greatful MissButtercup had shared her findings with us!Kiss

Get your PONDS on ladies!

Happy Fall! xo

Super Contributor

Re: PONDS clarant b3 Rave + Thank You MissButtercup

I've been using the Ponds a little over a week and my spots look a little lighter. I'm also using a 20% L-Ascorbic acid serum (JJ Labs) and Retin-a. I have some cranberry seed oil on the way. I ended up ordering some from eBay. The seller has a store there and on etsy. The reviews on etsy were good and its was a lot cheaper than Dr. Jonathan's.

Thanks MissButtercup for sharing your pictures and routine with us:-)

Esteemed Contributor

Thank YOU, nodecaf! and thanks to MissButtercup too.

In dry winter months, I always use Pond's CC to cleanse -- I've been thinking of getting the Clarant B3 on my next shopping trip. I appreciate your recommendations.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

On 11/4/2014 myshell624 said:

I've been using the Ponds a little over a week and my spots look a little lighter. I'm also using a 20% L-Ascorbic acid serum (JJ Labs) and Retin-a. I have some cranberry seed oil on the way. I ended up ordering some from eBay. The seller has a store there and on etsy. The reviews on etsy were good and its was a lot cheaper than Dr. Jonathan's.

I'd love the name of the seller (if it's allowed)!

My only hold up on DR. J cranberry oil is the price.

TIA

Contributor

Please share the routine. I have some of those pesky white bumps that I need to get rid of too. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

This may sound like a juvenile question, but is that Clarant Ponds considered more a moisturizer or a treatment cream? TY!

Respected Contributor

WHAT? No huge price tag? No DR behind the scenes or in front of the camera? I LOVE IT! Pond's is awesome! Thanks for sharing such great results. With all the money we smart girls save think of the vacations or shopping trips we can afford. The best part: we will look awesome.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/4/2014 Harpa said:

This may sound like a juvenile question, but is that Clarant Ponds considered more a moisturizer or a treatment cream? TY!

No, I think that's a good question. I am interested and want to try it. I just haven't found it yet. Will probably wind up ordering on line. But I don't need or want a moisturizer. I just want it for the treatment of brown spots.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Trusted Contributor

On 11/4/2014 nodecaf said:

TIA

Dr. Jonathan's $20.00 bottle of cranbery seed oil is on sale along with all his products this week. Or at least it was last week. Might have to double check on that. I received an e-mail that there was a 13% off Sale going on. They do different sales a few times a year, so if you are interested, you might want to sign up for their e-mails.

Also that "expensive" $20.00 oil lasts me from 6 months to one year. Not expensive at all, imo, compared to the $200 + serums etc. some women buy, LOL! And I know I am getting the best as far as how it is processed.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Honored Contributor

On 11/4/2014 MrsSweetieBear said:
On 11/4/2014 nodecaf said:

TIA

Dr. Jonathan's $20.00 bottle of cranbery seed oil is on sale along with all his products this week. Or at least it was last week. Might have to double check on that. I received an e-mail that there was a 13% off Sale going on. They do different sales a few times a year, so if you are interested, you might want to sign up for their e-mails.

Also that "expensive" $20.00 oil lasts me from 6 months to one year. Not expensive at all, imo, compared to the $200 + serums etc. some women buy, LOL! And I know I am getting the best as far as how it is processed.

I have read about the cranberry seed oil but I am really not sure what it is supposed to do

thanks much

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.