Super Contributor

Do I need It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Blush Stain Matte Sweet Apple (already have Pretty in Peony and Radiant in Rose )?

Matte Sweet Apple looks really nice but the swatches vary when I look at them online. I want stronger color. I am dark olive skin tone. I'm not sure if it's different enough from the ones I already have.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/412758/attention-to-those-who-wanted-to-see-the-...

Honored Contributor

Re: Do I need It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Blush Stain Matte Sweet Apple (already have Pretty in Peony and Radiant in Rose )?

The Matte Sweet Apple is a nice color if you want something that leans "red". It's a different color from the others and can be a very strong color payoff, depending on your application.

Super Contributor

Re: Do I need It Cosmetics Vitality Cheek Blush Stain Matte Sweet Apple (already have Pretty in Peony and Radiant in Rose )?

• Pretty in Peony: a soft peachy pink shade-1st, Left
  • Radiant in Rose: a rosy pink shade- 2nd
  • Magical in Mauve: a spicy, rosy plum shade-3rd
  • Matte Sweet Apple -4th, Right

When I saw Matte Sweet Apple at Ulta it looked nowhere near as bright as in the top pic so I decided not to get it.

Super Contributor

On 11/1/2014 beautyq said:

• Pretty in Peony: a soft peachy pink shade-1st, Left
  • Radiant in Rose: a rosy pink shade- 2nd
  • Magical in Mauve: a spicy, rosy plum shade-3rd
  • Matte Sweet Apple -4th, Right

When I saw Matte Sweet Apple at Ulta it looked nowhere near as bright as in the top pic so I decided not to get it.

well my pics didn't go through. this is the demo video on QVC. Colors start at 1:45 and swatches start at 4:30. In the pan, I like Matte Sweet Apple most. Blended/swatched, I don't think I like it better that the ones I already have.

http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Vitality-Cheek-Flush-Powder-Blush-Stain-&-Brush.product.A218672.html...

Super Contributor

You ask a question that no one but you can determine. You have three, isn't that enough ?

Super Contributor

No I have 2 of the 4 of the Vitality blushes and wondering if Matte Sweet Apple is different enough from the ones I have to warrant getting.

Respected Contributor

Love the Sweet Apple and it really does not appear dark. However, mine developed a film over it. Eventually threw it away. I tried to wipe it everytime that I used it. Finally gave up.

Respected Contributor

On 11/1/2014 beautyq said:

No I have 2 of the 4 of the Vitality blushes and wondering if Matte Sweet Apple is different enough from the ones I have to warrant getting.

beauty - no need to explain a valid request - you already did in your opening question. Just ignore the ignorant and rude comments .......

I don't have the Vitality blushes, but I do have 3 of the Airbrush Blush Stain (loose powder ones) and they are all very different shades/tones. I say go for it!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}