Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase this past week ending 10/31/14??? Trick or Treat

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}Trick or Treat.

Hi Beauties, Tomorrow is November 1 -- don't forget to turn the Clock Back one hour (that is, if you do in your area). I did not do much shopping but did purchase one item.

Aveda Mosscara in brown (conditions lashes too)

Have a great Friday and weekend! What did you purchase?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase this past week ending 10/31/14??? Trick or Treat

This is too funny. 84 views and no one purchased anything. I believe it is time to retire this thread.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Hi Beauties, What did you Purchase this past week ending 10/31/14??? Trick or Treat

Nope! I purchased Trader Joe's Nourish All-in-one Cleanser to try. Then today ordered a bunch of Paula's Choice - Moisture Boost Face Cleanser, the new Resist Intensive Repair Cream, Exfoliating 2% BHA Lotion, free sample of Skin Recovery Antioxidant Serum. All were 20% off with promo code, plus free shipping, a free 2-week trial size of an antioxidant serum and 5 samples. Ordered Friday afternoon and scheduled to receive today (Monday).

Plus, I got my nails done and my hair done today.

Valued Contributor

I got a cute Michael Kors cross-body bag in a great citron color...looked all summer for something like this and here it was at the end of October at 50% off !! wonderful...also got a couple bars of Clinique soap for my mom.

I will be going to Ulta today before the 20% off ends to get some staples...shampoo, conditioner and a replacement Clarisonic brush.

Contributor

I got the Tarte Away Oui Go holiday set from Ulta. (That completes my annual Tarte holiday purchase...I get each of the 3 sets: QVC's, Sephora's and Ulta's).

To get my Ulta order up to $50 to get free shipping, I got several of the Big Sexy hair travel sized items. (Buy 2 get 1 free so what the hay...) plus got 10% off the Tarte kit & 20% off the hair products. Also got 3% rebate from one of the rebate sites).

I placed a few small orders at Sephora online as I wanted to use 3 of the coupon codes I got during their memory game: 150 point one and 2 10% off codes.

Although I placed a sizeable order at Sephora when I snagged a F&F code from an employee, I am eyeing a few things to use with the next 20% of promo starting in a few days. I got the mailer from Sephora...debating on attending the Holiday Soiree on Wed night at their store. Reads you get a bracelet if you're rouge status...wonder if it's worth going to get it.

Super Contributor

Its been a really long time since I've purchased any beauty items, or anything fun for myself. I am thinking of buying the upcoming Tarte TSV and am still searching for a new foundation. It turns out the Laura Mercier Fluide wasn't for me, caused breakouts. I'm thinking of trying a different formula of hers though because of all the shade options for fair skin. I will definetly post my beauty purchases when I make them, I like reading what others are getting too. It's a fun and easygoing thread, I enjoy it!
Frequent Contributor

Hi Katcat. I didn't purchase nothing this week but i can tell what last did last week... im not getting much cause I'm waiting for my 20% Sephora. From ulta with my 20% Smashbox full exposure palette: always loved it but I waited a year to get it with my discount. Love it. Haven't used it yet. Benefit. Kit with 6 blushes. I always wanted to try the blushes but seemed pricey $28 a pop do I thought it will be a good deal to try. Deva curl one conditioner. 32 oz bottle. Leave in treatment and curls forming cream or so. . its been a great brand for my hair. I have curly hair. I also got some Ardell eyelashes. Annndddd ::: drumroll... vice palete 3 !!!! Haven't used it yet. I will open in Christmas. ... Please don't discontinue the thread. Is fun to read what the other ladies splurge on...
Honored Contributor

I purchased several beauty items (basics, like moisturizers, all purchased locally)last week that I was out of or almost out of. Good thing, because I had a very busy week with no time for shopping.

I'm looking forward to treating myself to one or two fun color kits or items during November and December. I rarely do that. It's actually been a couple years!

Regular Contributor

From MAC: Objects of Affection Lipglass Collection in Nudes + Corals, lip pencil in Half-Red, Prep + Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose

From Ulta (w/20% off coupon) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfect. Spotlight 3 pc. set, Becca Mineral Blush in Damselfly, Becca Beach Tint Souffle in Fig/Opal, Urban Decay All Nighter 2 pack

I also like to read what others are purchasing.

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 KatCat1 said:

This is too funny. 84 views and no one purchased anything. I believe it is time to retire this thread.

No! I love this thread! I like seeing what others are buying - and why! And sometimes it takes a day or two before we find the time - or the thread - so we can post.