Trusted Contributor

For those using the Perricone TSV's are they helping you?

How long have you been using them and how long did it take for your to see positive results? Thank you.

Regular Contributor

Re: For those using the Perricone TSV's are they helping you?

I bought the Perricone TSV but had been using all 3 products for at least 1 year. I saw results extremely fast with Cold Plasma and the Blue Orbital eye. I saw results with the blue plasma face in about 2 weeks.

I wouldn't be one day without my Perricone products. Extremely satisfied with this line.

Valued Contributor

I've only been using for one week but nothing so far. I hate it when they say people saw results in a couple of days etc. I really think it takes a lot longer. I've invested a lot in these product so they sure better do something., I also ordered the NP night cream and the NP day cream, the one they call liquid gold so I feel like I have a pretty good system going to get results.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you wish you all a happy weekend.

Trusted Contributor

I think I am seeing results so I am happy with it and it is nice we have two years for the TSV

refills and no shipping. I also like the Blue Plasma line and I hope to see results my Neuropeptide cream is real watery and it will not last for 6 months......it would if it was a cream and I can't use every day or I would have already been out of it. So for now this is my treatment plan..........better than botox so far but the risk of botox bothers me.

Trusted Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Ilovehummingbirds said:

I think I am seeing results so I am happy with it and it is nice we have two years for the TSV

refills and no shipping. I also like the Blue Plasma line and I hope to see results my Neuropeptide cream is real watery and it will not last for 6 months......it would if it was a cream and I can't use every day or I would have already been out of it. So for now this is my treatment plan..........better than botox so far but the risk of botox bothers me.

Ilovehummingbirds - the NP Facial Cream should last you approx. 6 mos. It is recommended for once daily use (in the AM) and you only need a small amount (large pea-size) of product per application. It is "runny" in comparison to the NP Night Cream.

You have until 1-31-14 to make a return, due to the holiday return policy. I think the before/after shown of the Blue Plasma Orbital Eye was based on 4 weeks of use, so I would use the products for at least that long before I evaluated my personal results.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

I may not be able to use the NP facial cream. I"ve only used it twice and have a red patch which means I'm reacting to the product. I'll give it another try but since that's the last product I've added I know it's the one causing the issue.

Everything else is ok. In the am I cleansed, cold plasma, NP cream and face finishing moisturizer. My pm system seems to be fine but if I cant use the NP In the morning what would I use in place of it?

Trusted Contributor

Hey Lyn, Hi FRIEND. Follow Lyn's advice. She is always honest and great. I think it is great that there are people that have immediate results. Personally I usually do not judge for about 30 days. Your skin needs to adjust. Have had good success from Perricone. hate costly amt. but when I think of all the prod. I have tried and did not work. It is worth the extra money when you use Perricone and it works. Time for TEA!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes but also think of the cost of botox and if they make a mistake. Thank you Lyn and ladies.

Valued Contributor

we're all growing older----I'm 71 now, you must be hmmmm58? I love botox