Honored Contributor

A question about the It Cosmetics site

Can anyone familiar with this site tell me whether there's a way to access information about current and/or past orders? I'm not seeing any page like that. Usually when a site has a registration process, they offer access to that information.

If it doesn't exist, does the company e-mail tracking information once the items ship?

TIA.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Re: A question about the It Cosmetics site

If you login a page opens where you can view your orders. I did receive an email once my order shipped. Can't remember if they sent tracking or not I think so. It's been a while since I have ordered.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately, the website leaves a lot to be desired and there isn't a way to access order history. You will receive an email notification when your order ships and there is tracking info included.

Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Nightowlz said:

If you login a page opens where you can view your orders. I did receive an email once my order shipped. Can't remember if they sent tracking or not I think so. It's been a while since I have ordered.

How do you do that? I'm logged in and don't see a link anywhere.

Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Unfortunately, the website leaves a lot to be desired and there isn't a way to access order history. You will receive an email notification when your order ships and there is tracking info included.

Yes, I feel the same way about the website. I particularly don't like a site that doesn't offer a telephone contact.

I do find it odd that they want you to register but don't then offer you account information or anything. I guess they just want your e-mail address for their use.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I just went to their site clicked on login & logged in & a page opens that shows my history. It has a View, Edit & Orders Tabs. When I leave that page the only way I can see to get back to it is hit the back button. I don't see any Account link to click on. It's strange how they have this set up.

I don't see a link either. Log out & Login again & see if the page opens.

Honored Contributor

I just went to their site clicked on login & logged in & a page opens that shows my history. It has a View, Edit & Orders Tabs. When I leave that page the only way I can see to get back to it is hit the back button. I don't see any Account link to click on. It's strange how they have this set up.

I don't see a link either. Log out & Login again & see if the page opens.

Strange indeed. I looked all over and finally logged out and logged back in. It did pop up then, but it's a poor way to access the info. Like I said, the website leaves a lot to be desired, but I stand corrected that it is possible. You just have to know how. LOL

Honored Contributor

Well, I'll be darned. Thank you. Yes, it worked, but what a strange set-up.