Respected Contributor

This poor women has been scrutinized more than any one person in the last week. They even have her highschool boyfriend weighing in his opinion. I have to admit that i have looked at the pictures many times and just can't figure out how she can look so different. She doesn't look like she has had any thing done. Her face has less volume in it. In all honesty if you didn"t know who she was , you would just think she was an attractive 45 year old. THe only thing that surprises me is that she hasn't made any movies for years. I don't think it has anything to do with this over 40 thing. This a beauty forum , lets hear the opinions.

Honored Contributor

It's been hashed out and rehashed since her picture was revealed. Scroll down the BB index page and you'll find the thread, if you're interested in getting involved in the discussion.

Honored Contributor

not again.

Respected Contributor

I saw another photo posted yesterday, supposedly new and she looked like her old self, so not sure what was up with that event where she looked so different.

Respected Contributor

I am sorry if this is a rehash for any one. I don"t click on subjects that don't interest me, i would suggest the same for others. I am just surprised how one change( if here was one ) can affect how we look. I had alway considered eye lid surgery , one droopy lid , it runs in our family . The difference is that i am not in the public to be put under a microscope.

Honored Contributor

The day the picture was taken of Renee she did not have much makeup on. No, she did not look the way she did when she was younger but you could tell it was still her (at least I could). The second picture I saw of her, her eyebrows her darker. Everyone ages differently. I recently saw a picture of Demi Moore and her daughters. If Demi would have been alone, I would not have recognized her. Everyone changes with age and some more than others. Men especially can really look different with age.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Sorry--but if she were the only person in a room and someone were to introduce her as RZ, I would still be looking around!! I see none of her former self and I don't really care if she did have a face lift--she needs to own up to it and put a stop all this stupid so- called news about her. But....... we are not stupid and know she did something.

Honored Contributor

Well, I do sympathize with her. I think she's being subjected to an unfair and very cruel amount of criticism. Personally, I just don't understand it. However, she chose a public career. She knows she's been out of the limelight for several years and that alone would bring out the "hounds". When you add a complete redone face, that looks so different; it was going to be scrutinized. I think she looks lovely, I think she had a lot of work but it was done in such a way that it enhanced her looks but did not destroy her face. OP, don't be concerned about rehashing conversations or repeating a subject.....it happens all the time on this board.....and it's perfectly okay.

Super Contributor

I am sorry if this is a rehash for any one

Super Contributor

She didn't have anything "redone". All she did was go on a long-term nutritional diet and exercise program and she lost a huge amount of weight, let her eyebrows grow naturally instead of plucking and shaping them, and let her hair return to normal shading. She really doesn't look all that different if you follow the structure of her bones and tissue lines.