Valued Contributor

I have to say that I think Colleen Lopez and Callie Northagen from the southern channel are aging beautifully. Colleen is 55 and Callie is 51. They look sexy, vibrant, healthy and comfortable in their own skin. No extreme procedures (that I can see), age appropriate but updated clothing, relaxed and fun demeanor, interested in life and not focused on themselves. I think they are great examples of how to make "the transition" gracefully.I just checked out their Facebook pages and was very impressed.

Honored Contributor

Re: I think these two women...

They are two of my very favorite HSN hosts….them, and Bill Green!

Valued Contributor

I think Callie is beautiful! And I love Colleen's style. I think all the HSN hosts look great.

Trusted Contributor

I agree! I didn't know who Callie was until I looked up her picture and immediately recognized her. Didn't know her name until now.

Respected Contributor

There's a dark haired woman (Bobbi Jo?) who looks great too. Her sales pitch is a little much though...
Honored Contributor

I am not familiar with these two women as I seldom watch HSN but at that age you should look good. If you did not bake in the sun (especially your face) you should still be attractive. I think women are attractive at any age. If you take care of your appearance, that is, a little makeup and nice clothes, you should feel young & look young even if your hair is gray!

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 scatcat said: There's a dark haired woman (Bobbi Jo?) who looks great too. Her sales pitch is a little much though...
Bobbi Ray Carter, probably the longest tenured host in TV shopping. I imagine she could give her sales spiels in her sleep. I notice they never give her anything important to sell though.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree, all three are aging well. There is a newer host (don't know her name) but she sounds and acts like a younger Colleen LOpez, I heard her voice one day and had to look twice.
Honored Contributor

I've been watching for 20 years...........and think they have had ""help""

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/29/2014 ANewHue said: I agree, all three are aging well. There is a newer host (don't know her name) but she sounds and acts like a younger Colleen LOpez, I heard her voice one day and had to look twice.

That's Robin Wall. I heard her voice one morning and thought wow, Colleen is on at this hour? Posters at the HSN board either ask is she Colleen's sister or is she doing an All About Eve on her, they seem so alike.