Valued Contributor

Costco is selling SeroVital an anti aging supplement , anybody try this? it is expensive!

Its about a $100! TIA
Valued Contributor

Re: Costco is selling SeroVital an anti aging supplement , anybody try this? it is expensive!

Do you remember how much?

Valued Contributor

Re: Costco is selling SeroVital an anti aging supplement , anybody try this? it is expensive!

On 10/29/2014 Nadine said:

Do you remember how much?

I think it was 100!
Valued Contributor

changing the subject. I looked up serovital at costco on line and didn't see it. I glanced thru there beauty items to see their price.s They have a 2 oz jar of Hope in a Jar for 24.00 with free shipping and QVC has it for 42.00 plus shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I saw that product earlier in the circular, but it was over $200!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Contributor

Ulta sells it for about $125 or so and it is supposed to be a big deal re: anti-aging, including losing weight, increased libido, more energy, better looking skin, etc.

Honored Contributor

On 10/29/2014 BaileyBop said:

changing the subject. I looked up serovital at costco on line and didn't see it. I glanced thru there beauty items to see their price.s They have a 2 oz jar of Hope in a Jar for 24.00 with free shipping and QVC has it for 42.00 plus shipping.

They sell Sisley nearly half off too! You have to go online, but it doesn't hurt to key in your favorite product.

I don't use Serovital. I don't care for those type of products. But to each their own

Honored Contributor

I would think something like hormones should be prescribed by your doctor. Not a good time to bring out your chemistry set to begin monkeying around with something so important as hormones. Check out the side effects.

Super Contributor

On 10/29/2014 shoekitty said:
On 10/29/2014 BaileyBop said:

They sell Sisley nearly half off too! You have to go online, but it doesn't hurt to key in your favorite product.

I don't use Serovital. I don't care for those type of products. But to each their own

Mine has Sisley in the store. Great prices on Olay Regenerist stuff, too---