Super Contributor

hey everyone, does your coupon only work one time? I went to purchase some more items and it says it was already used. It does not say it was a one time use {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about the 20% off (most) everything? I'm under the impression that you get one shot and it's always been that way.

Honored Contributor

I just read my coupon postcard. On the addressee side, to the left, below the picture of the can of Big Sexy Hair hairspray, it says in bold lettering "This is a one-time use coupon valid either in-store or online".

Super Contributor

hmmm, bummer, I got a email and did not see one time use. Oh well. thank you

Honored Contributor
On 10/29/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:

hmmm, bummer, I got a email and did not see one time use. Oh well. thank you

Yeah, I got the email, too, and there's verbiage on there as well.

PLEASE NOTE : (1) ONLY ONE PROMOTION CODE CAN BE ENTERED FOR A GIVEN ORDER PLACED ON ULTA.COM AND (2) SUPPLIES OF ALL FREE GIFT OFFERS ARE LIMITED. THERE ARE NO SUBSTITUTES.

+Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one service at THE SALON™, excluding hair extensions (THE SALON™ offer is valid for all guests on one service only). Not valid on fragrances, Lancôme, Clinique, Dermalogica, Beauty Steals and Benefit Brow Bar Services. For a complete list of prestige brands eligible for 10% off, visit ulta.com/postcard . Cannot be redeemed for cash or gift cards. This offer cannot be combined with any other ULTA coupon offer. Not valid on prior purchases. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. May be used on a single purchase and is limited to stock on hand. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases. Limit one per customer, per visit. Please check ulta.com for your location details.

Super Contributor

I do see it now, just did not scroll down to search for it. I will know for next time{#emotions_dlg.sad} Pretty new to shopping at ulta

Super Contributor

Yes--says on it---only one time---and not on prestige brands---only 10 percent on those

Respected Contributor
On 10/29/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:

hey everyone, does your coupon only work one time? I went to purchase some more items and it says it was already used. It does not say it was a one time use {#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Hello, jewelsluvsbeauty. Smile

Most coupons are one-time use only. The coupon will usually say so in the fine print. But there are some coupons that you can use two times.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

I am a platinummember. I just used my 20% off coupon yesterday, in store. THey gave me the 20% off on my haircut and then I purchased COLOR WOW and i rec'd the 20% off on that as well.

Super Contributor

I guess the good news is I always remember getting another one of these somewhere between Thanksgiving and Christmas so be on the lookout!! I'm a platinum member too so maybe that's why I got another one but who knows. Sadly there wasn't really anything I wanted with this one, but I did buy another pureology shampoo to replenish stock so as not to "waste" it..... {#emotions_dlg.blushing}