Contributor

Giorgio Armani.........Lum. Silk............fabulous..........seems the other I was wearing looked great until the end of the day and it appeared somewhat cake eee. Did not know how else to spell it. Does anyone use Giorgio Armani Foundation?

Contributor

Re: I love this new foundation

It says it is oil free but they say it has some moisture. Well, I hope they are correct.

Super Contributor

I use it too! I wanted to try it for years and finally splurged. I got a sample of GA Maestro and fell in love with that. I didn't think it would be enough coverage, bug it is great! The LS has lasted over a year for me. I've been wearing my GA or It CC cream this fall.
Honored Contributor

Love love love Luminous Silk-have it on today! I apply mine with a foundation brush and use very little. I love the coverage and the way my skin looks. I have an oily tzone so I do use a finishing powder over mine, but just very lightly...This is the best liquid foundation I have ever used and I have tried a lot,but I just love how your skin looks great but yet looks as if you have no makeup on.Mine has lasted for a very long time over a year as well, so for me it was worth the 62.00!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

I loved it, but sadly it made me break out. And I don't have oily skin. That just happens to me with a LOT of foundations. I've started just using BB or CC creams with coverage and that seems to work great. I DO like L'Oreal foundations, though.

Honored Contributor

No, I don't but quite a few women on this board love his foundation. If you have a chance test out Laura Mercier's new Fluide foundation. It's like a second skin, oil-free, med. coverage.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

On 10/29/2014 KatCat1 said:

No, I don't but quite a few women on this board love his foundation. If you have a chance test out Laura Mercier's new Fluide foundation. It's like a second skin, oil-free, med. coverage.

I also do not use the Armani luminous silk, just a tad bit too oily for me. And I second the Laura Mercier - truly beautiful and although pricey @$48.00 (I think), a little more reasonable than Armani's.

Edit - Actually it was the Armani Maestro that I was referring to as being too oily, although I've tried the luminous silk as well, which I found to be too "makeup-y". Mercier's is a serum in texture, like the maestro, but far superior in my opinion. Virtually undetectable on the skin.

Valued Contributor

Although I don't use this foundation, I have read about it for years. It seems that many like it and it is often mentioned in beauty magazines and by MUAs.