Super Contributor

Le Mieux 4-in-1 Ultrasonic Anti-Aging Skin Perfecter ~ anyone have this?

like it, love it, thoughts? thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Le Mieux 4-in-1 Ultrasonic Anti-Aging Skin Perfecter ~ anyone have this?

Is that the scraper spatula thing? I've wondered about it too.

Super Contributor

yep. curious what is better, this or the pmd. the pmd, just looks so aggressive to me.

Respected Contributor

Ya know, I looked this up today, too. I'd even consider it but I just don't get the whole battery, and therefore apparatus, dies after about 300 uses. What is that? For that price I don't want to know it will need to be replaced. There are some great reviews on it, though.
Super Contributor

if you read more, that 300 uses was a mistake, it was supposed to be 1000, turns out to be a couple of years, if used 3 times a week, 10 minutes a time. Not bad considering what facials cost.

Super Contributor

BellaCarro, have you used the PMD?

Contributor

I have been using it for about 2 months and love the results. My skin is clear and smooth. I don't even wear foundation anymore. I don't experience the 'gunk' coming out of my pores like some other reviewers say but whatever it does its working. It's like my skin is being steam cleaned. For me it was certainly worth the investment. If any of you buy it now you can take advantage of the holiday return guarantee and try it much longer than the usual 30 days.

Super Contributor

yes, was definitely thinking of the extended time to return if needed. thank you for your opinion.

Super Contributor

It currently is being offered on 3 easy pays...is that what it was being offered for when it aired the other night? Just wondering if the EP option was different. I'm considering it because I'm having a hard time getting the ""debris"" out of my pores in my nose. The hand-held extractor tool just isn't doing the job.

Trusted Contributor

I had it and returned it. I used it and felt like it did nothing. My pores stayed the same and I felt it was too much money to keep it since it didn't do a thing for me.