Super Contributor

Apologies if this has already been posted.

I just received the invitation by regular mail. Starts Nov 6 - Nov 10.

One coupon one for 20% off all purchases online and in store for dates above.

Another card with 20% off for one time use for a friend for those days above.

Wed is private shopping party free sephora tote bag.

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora VIB Rouge Discount

Thanks for posting. I've not rec'd anything and was wondering.
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the post. I have been waiting for info on this.

Respected Contributor

I'm Rouge and had not been notified-thanks for the info.

Super Contributor

You're all very welcome.

In my haste to get the info out, I neglected to post the date of the private shopping party. It's 11/5. I'm not sure if the totes will be given out then or throughout the event while supplies last. It's their signature strip with a lipstick on it. Very cute.

The funny thing is I usually receive my information a lot later than everyone on this board does, so I was surprised to see the card from them.

One of my items has already sold out - the Jack Black Travel set. I had a chance to buy it at Macys over the weekend with a whole bunch of freebies included but passed thinking I rather spend at Sephora to meet Rouge requirements for next year. I ended up buying at Macys tonight because I need two for gifts.

I'm a "Thanks for shopping" member at Macys so I wonder if there will be 10% toward the gift card on cosmetic purchases?

Happy Shopping...

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 10/28/2014 SilentDance said:

You're all very welcome.

In my haste to get the info out, I neglected to post the date of the private shopping party. It's 11/5. I'm not sure if the totes will be given out then or throughout the event while supplies last. It's their signature strip with a lipstick on it. Very cute.

The funny thing is I usually receive my information a lot later than everyone on this board does, so I was surprised to see the card from them.

One of my items has already sold out - the Jack Black Travel set. I had a chance to buy it at Macys over the weekend with a whole bunch of freebies included but passed thinking I rather spend at Sephora to meet Rouge requirements for next year. I ended up buying at Macys tonight because I need two for gifts.

I'm a "Thanks for shopping" member at Macys so I wonder if there will be 10% toward the gift card on cosmetic purchases?

Happy Shopping...

Smiley Happy

Well so much for Rouge getting the best deals and access.
Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 10/28/2014 SilentDance said:

You're all very welcome.

Happy Shopping...

Smiley Happy

Well so much for Rouge getting the best deals and access.

I checked a few times and it was sold out. I ordered on Macys site and missed out on the good freebies from the weekend, but figured I needed them for gifts anyway. I just checked Sephora and it's back in stock. Oh well. One more year for Rouge and then I don't think I will care if I have that status or not because so many good deals elsewhere.

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

is it just for rouge or are VIB's going to be invited? Is rouge new for this year?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/28/2014 funinthesun said:

is it just for rouge or are VIB's going to be invited? Is rouge new for this year?

I'm just a VIB and I got the card in the mail today.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Silent, it prompted me to look again at the only two items I buy from Sephora and now they are both out of stock. Have been checking since August when I received a gift card. Hopefully they'll replenish their supply in the next week or so.

I'm letting my *membership* run out.