Respected Contributor

ANOTHER QVC email......something I didn't request. Did you get this? Or am I just the lucky one???

Just received this email, this morning about my request....THAT I DIDN'T MAKE!

I called and customer service did pick up and reverse this for me. I was told this was a clerical error. Maybe it had to do with the email that I sent yesterday about that refund of an item that I never purchased. Yes, I saw that this email was sent to many others. Maybe customer service doesn't bother reading emails and just does something....that isn't correct.

Anyway, here's today's email.

We're writing to you today to confirm that we've completed your recent request to have QVC stop sending order and shipping email confirmations. You should no longer receive these specific emails from QVC.

Your complete satisfaction is important to us. Should you have any questions regarding this change, please feel free to call QVC Customer Service at 1.800.367.9444, and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Thank you for shopping with QVC.

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team

Contributor

Re: ANOTHER QVC email......something I didn't request. Did you get this? Or am I just the lucky one???

You can call customer service and request no emails except those directly relating to your order. They are very nice and don'tt mind doing this.

Occasional Contributor

Re: ANOTHER QVC email......something I didn't request. Did you get this? Or am I just the lucky one???

I got one,too. I called customer service and it sounded like lots of people got these emails accidentally.
Trusted Contributor

I got one, too, then an email from QVC admitting the error.

Valued Contributor

I got one about a refund and then an apology also. No big deal and they corrected their error. I have never had any issues with QVC that they didn't work out.

Honored Contributor

It happens in this day and age! I can top that though! In July, my grandaughter( who lives in another part of the State , and I both purchased gifts from Pottery Barn. They were on the registry of a dear friend of my granddaughter, and someone I knew since a little girl. These were higher ticket items she chose for her registry. A week after the wedding (they were in Europe) we received an email from Pottery Barn WITH A RECEIPT for the return of the wedding gifts. People I know who bought gifts received the same email.

Who, or what business in their right mind would send a return receipt to the gift sender? I thought if the bride chose to return or exchange a gift, that was between her and the store? Geesh! The other part of the story is I know she kept our gift because I saw it in her home. it could have arrived broken, wrong color who knows. But I know a few feelings that were hurt by this "mistake" of Pottery Barns

Valued Contributor

Hi Doglvr, I got the email about the tree and then the apology. I did not get this email. I can't really tell from the replies if a lot of people got the email you got or if CS told you this specific email went out to a lot of people (vs. what happened yesterday)

I would stay on top of your account for a while. If someone were ordering items through your account and they didn't want you to know, that is the kind of change they would request.

Hopefully it was just an error.