Respected Contributor

O/T Emjoi Micro Pedi TSV - anyone getting?

I know it's gross to watch on TV but it really works and the price is great. Anyone getting it?
Honored Contributor

Re: O/T Emjoi Micro Pedi TSV - anyone getting?

Even though I have the old model, I may get this for all the rollers and for an extra to keep in the other bathroom.

Valued Contributor

I have the bigger one. I just ordered this because I will throw this one in my Travel tote and gift one for Christmas!

Honored Contributor

I'm very tempted. It's such a great product. Getting 2 of them plus all the rollers is a good deal, IMO.

Honored Contributor

i already have the older battery version AND a pedisonic, but i will get these mainly because of the rollers. i may gift the two to my daughters OR take one and leave it at our vacation home.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I saw commercial for something that looks like the same thing !! I assume for less $$

Honored Contributor

I have one and they really do work very well.

Respected Contributor

I have the older one and really like it but have the blue rollers and think I need something a little more course. I did order this TSV since I think it's a really good deal.
Respected Contributor

No. I use a pumice stone. This TSV is about as elegant as corn pads for Christmas gift.

Regular Contributor

I have the bigger versions. I bought the battery powered one during a TSV, then the corded version during another TSV. I never use the battery powered one anymore. I was tempted to order the minis, but I am going to wait for them to be offered with the power cord.