Frequent Contributor

Where to buy the Timeless Skincare Vitamin C serum?

Hi there! I was reading the thread about the Ponds cream added to the Vitamin C serum that was posted here and I was wondering what is the best place to get it price wise? I see it on Amazon for twice the price, but when googling the company the web address looks funny to me. Can anyone tell me where you buy yours? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Where to buy the Timeless Skincare Vitamin C serum?

Timeless Vitamin C gets a lot of good reviews. I wish I liked it as much, but the one I received is pretty oily. I don't plan to repurchase.

Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Timeless Vitamin C gets a lot of good reviews. I wish I liked it as much, but the one I received is pretty oily. I don't plan to repurchase.

I'm glad I saw your post. I didn't know you had tried this one. I was trying to decide between Timeless and JJ Labs 20% Vitamin C Serum and ended up ordering the one from JJ Labs last night. I love oils but am not a fan of oily Serums so I probably would not have liked the consistency either.

Super Contributor

I think the Timeless serum is only sold on their website. There are some available on Amazon but the cost is much higher. If you do a search for Timeless Vitamin C Serum, you should be able to find their website.

Regular Contributor

I don't find it the least bit oily. It's perfect for me. Soaks in pretty quickly. I got mine off amazon but it was $25 when I bought it. I have no idea why the price went up on amazon but it's still $25 on the timeless website.
Super Contributor

On 10/28/2014 myshell624 said:
On 10/28/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm glad I saw your post. I didn't know you had tried this one. I was trying to decide between Timeless and JJ Labs 20% Vitamin C Serum and ended up ordering the one from JJ Labs last night. I love oils but am not a fan of oily Serums so I probably would not have liked the consistency either.

I can't wait to hear of your opinion of the JJ Labs serum. As I've said, it's the only topical Vitamin C I've tried so you'll be a much better judge than I.

Super Contributor

I have used it too for about 2 months. I can't tell any difference between it and NuFountain which I have used previously. It is not greasy on me, but I have dry older skin.

Honored Contributor

Maybe I got one from a bad batch? It was my first bottle from Timeless. But since it didn't work for me, I've ordered a different one. O.S.T./C20. It meets the "requirements" and gets a lot of good reviews on the Korean skincare blogs. Should be here soon, I'm looking forward to trying it.