Respected Contributor
I ordered the beauty box on 10/13. My credit card was charged on 10/13. No box. I emailed them and it bounced back. Called them and left message. Got an email today that they sold out of current box, they are keeping my $5 and shipping me a winter box in December. Should I be irked or just get over it. For some reason I am annoyed and think they are tacky for charging me before my box ships 10 weeks later. Thanks for letting me vent
Super Contributor

Personally, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just think you'll get a truly free box in December.

Respected Contributor

I don't think it is right for anyone to be charged for an item before it is shipped.

Respected Contributor
Walmart beauty box is an oxymoron.
Super Contributor

It's great! I can't wait to get Winter one!

Contributor

I ordered on 10/7 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm probably in the same boat you are.

What number did you call? I'm going to just take the box in December and then cancel. Scared to cancel before then, afraid I'll get no box and no refund. I guess I could always call my credit card company but that's such a hassle.

Honored Contributor

I only ordered these when they were completely free. As soon as they started charging I won't order anymore.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor
On 10/27/2014 kay20 said:

I ordered on 10/7 and haven't heard anything yet. I'm probably in the same boat you are.

What number did you call? I'm going to just take the box in December and then cancel. Scared to cancel before then, afraid I'll get no box and no refund. I guess I could always call my credit card company but that's such a hassle.

I called the number on the confirmation letter that was emailed to me (855-712-0222) after the email contact was bounced back. It took 2 phone calls. It just all seems so hokey. Per their sign up website, your credit card isn't charged until the box is sent. Except in my case where it was charged and nothing was sent. Again. Thanks for listening F1Wild - I am not getting a free box, I am just paying for it 2 months in advance.
Contributor
On 10/27/2014 scatcat said:
On 10/27/2014 kay20 said:

I called the number on the confirmation letter that was emailed to me (855-712-0222) after the email contact was bounced back. It took 2 phone calls. It just all seems so hokey. Per their sign up website, your credit card isn't charged until the box is sent. Except in my case where it was charged and nothing was sent. Again. Thanks for listening F1Wild - I am not getting a free box, I am just paying for it 2 months in advance.

Thanks for the number, I never even got a confirmation email, but they sure did charge my credit card. I'll try giving them a call tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I don't think it's right that they charged you so far ahead, but I can tell you I got the fall box and it's worth way more than $5.

One of the items I got is a full size Cover Girl lipstick in a color I can actually wear.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines