Contributor

Would anyone know what the upcoming Philosophy TSV is going to be?

Honored Contributor

I know it's a fragrance set. They quickly show it in a commercial for upcoming shows.

Regular Contributor

2 oz EDT

8oz shower gel

5.8oz Body Oil Mist

6oz Hot salt scrub

8 oz body emulsion

Bonus: Vanity Tray

Choice of Scent: Amazing Grace, Living Grace, Pure Grace, Falling in Love

$79.96 + s/h (4 easy payments of $19.99)

Honored Contributor

Sounds nice!

Contributor

Serene-1130: Thank you! I'll think about it. The last TSV included the 4oz. perfume / body scrub & body mouse/cream in the jar. I ordered the Amazing Grace as this is pretty much my "go to" every day. However, it's October and the perfume does not hold it's fragrance and the body scrub has almost no scent. I'm disappointed. I may just go to my nearest store and order the cologne and hope it stays with me like it used to.

I appreciate the heads up - now I have a decision to make if I wanted to give it a second go. It's a really good deal!

Regular Contributor

You're welcome. I stopped purchasing Philosophy scents a few years ago. Amazing Grace was my absolute favorite, but everytime I spray it now, I just smell alcohol. It's such a shame - it used to be such a beautiful fragrance.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Amazing Grace perfume (the real deal one, not the cologne) and am very, very pleased with it.

Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know if they formulas for QVC are different than the ones in brick and mortar stores, or online at Philososphy.com

Frequent Contributor

My every day fragrance for YEARS has been Inner Grace. So bummed that they've discontinued.... Don't know what I'm going to do when my current stash is finished.....

Super Contributor
On 10/28/2014 MotivatedMomma said:

My every day fragrance for YEARS has been Inner Grace. So bummed that they've discontinued.... Don't know what I'm going to do when my current stash is finished.....

IG is still available in one of the 4 piece Grace discovery kits. I posted the item number on another IG thread earlier tonight.