Trusted Contributor

Is there a way to see items..

I was just wondering if there is a way to view items in a show before it airs?

When I go to the program guide it just allows you to read details. I'm at work most of the time when a program is on that I would like to see.

Regular Contributor

Re: Is there a way to see items..

Unfortunately not on QVC. For ShopHQ you can see all of the daily shows under daily view at the top of the page, hsn under program guide. I've always wished the Q would do this! Makes it much easier to plan ahead, finance wise, too!
Trusted Contributor

On 10/27/2014 HomebodyinMichigan said: Unfortunately not on QVC. For ShopHQ you can see all of the daily shows under daily view at the top of the page, hsn under program guide. I've always wished the Q would do this! Makes it much easier to plan ahead, finance wise, too!

Ok, thanks!

Honored Contributor

No, only after. Here are two ways I deal with that:

1) If it's a regular show, like WEN or Philosophy, I check the schedule to see when a show is on and then I do a search for all new items before the show. You can do this two ways. I like to enter "WEN +new" into the search bar, which pulls up only new (+new) WEN items. You can also do a brand search and then use the menus on the left hand side to filter to "New Arrivals." That lets me see which new items are being presented, because I already know what the core items are and can watch older video presentations of those.

2) I have my Tivo DVR set to record a few shows I'm never home (or awake) for and check them when I can. I do that with some of the more random shows where a "new arrivals" search won't work, like That's Cook with Jane or shows on home solutions. The Tivo catches those shows no matter when they air and then I can fast forward through the show and only stop for things I might be interested in. That's great because I can get through 60 minutes of presentations in about 10-15 minutes. (Longer if they have several things I'm interested in.)