Trusted Contributor

It Cosmetics TSV (Oct. 2014)

I'm not sure if I will keep this or not. I hate the foundation. I can't believe that it looks good on anyone up close. I like the mascara. The blush and eye pencil are ok, but nothing special.

How are you liking it?

Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics TSV (Oct. 2014)

I also hate the foundation. I does not cover as advertised and it accentuates any fine wrinkles and pores. Why can't they just be honest in these presentations. I didn't even open any of the other products, back it goes.
Valued Contributor

It's OK. I'm keeping it because I needed a brush like the one that came in the kit. I think the foundation looks very nice but I look very shiny a few hours later. Im wondering if I could even wear it in the summer. I think the coverage is fantastic for a powder. I'm pretty sensitive and have no issues at all with it. I don't care for the blush at all, the color or the finish. It is not very pigmented I have nicer blushes by Milani from the drugstore. It's not nearly as nice as her cheek stains. I love the liner! I haven't tried the mascara yet. Maybe it will today. The price was really great. I could have purchased all drugstore products and spent as much. Debating on canceling my AD. I'm very disappointed the blush does not change. I could never use it up by Jan. plus I don't like the color. Smiley Sad. Sorry it didn't work for you.
Super Contributor

What is the item no. please ?

Valued Contributor

I already sent it back. The foundation was awful on me. I am a light medium and the medium was too dark. When I checked it out in the bright sunlight, it made me look older. Didn't like the blush or mascara. Really liked the eyeliner. Have never used It before, except for the eyeliner. Unfortunately, this brand didn't work for me.
Valued Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Remee said:

What is the item no. please ?

A260772
Honored Contributor

I ordered it as well and am not sure about keeping it. The mascara bothers my eyes, and the foundation is OK but powdery....when the IT foundation first came out I had to really work to get any on the brush now this compact is a 180....it seems much softer, if that is the correct word, I had to be careful not to get to much on the brush. I am still undecided as what to do.

Frequent Contributor

I already returned mine.... foundation color was good but product was horrible... only thing I liked was the eye liner...

Contributor

I was really surprised that I like the foundation.

I am 68 years old and I thought it would look dry on me but after a while it just blends into my skin. I make sure and moisturize, argan oil, then sunscreen before using the foundation. I find I really don't need much to cover any sunspots. I think the key is to use just a little and not put it on with a heavy hand.

Valued Contributor

On 10/27/2014 momtodogs said:

I ordered it as well and am not sure about keeping it. The mascara bothers my eyes, and the foundation is OK but powdery....when the IT foundation first came out I had to really work to get any on the brush now this compact is a 180....it seems much softer, if that is the correct word, I had to be careful not to get to much on the brush. I am still undecided as what to do.

I agree. It's very soft and powery = messy! Smiley Wink. I tap off the excess in my sink and have the feeling that's where half of the product will be going.