Honored Contributor

How Did I Amass So Many Skincare Products

I know how I amassed so many products (I'll buy anything that promises results)! I was going through my skincare stash (my Sundays have freed up since my football team the Jets are 1-7) and can't believe how much I have! I only have one face, how much do I need? Most of it is Skinn I find it hard to resist Dimitri! I'm just not going to watch him for awhile. He has a TTV like every month and I can't use the products up fast enough!

Honored Contributor

Re: How Did I Amass So Many Skincare Products

jordan2, I actually think that if you find yourself susceptible to buying products you don't really need right now, the best thing would be not to watch. Take a walk, bake a cake, put on one of the masks you've probably bought and read a magazine instead.Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

LOL!!!! You are not alone. When you figure it all out, let the rest of us know. This skincare market knows how to play us. Or, is it fool us?

Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 momcat said:

LOL!!!! You are not alone. When you figure it all out, let the rest of us know. This skincare market knows how to play us. Or, is it fool us?

Ditto this. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Please post back when you've figured it out. I could use the help, too.

Honored Contributor

I actually resisted Dimitri when he had a TTV the last couple of times he was on! I guess I'll have to stay strong!
Super Contributor

Ditto. Plus, we come here and hang out with all these enablers!

Esteemed Contributor

There are some really interesting & beneficial skin ingredients out there. I just take my cue from how I grocery shop...

When I look for vegetables to serve with a meal, I don't get them all, but may choose one or two we like and that pairs well with the meal. If you look up the nutrient content of vegetables, many vegetables share the same nutrients and provides the food we thrive on.

Honored Contributor

How did YOU amass so many skin care products? I'm not sure .

But, speaking only for myself ....... both wine drinking and easy pay were involved ..... LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I seem to go in cycles. I am actually glad that the Q now offers most AD sets with a specific number in a specified time frame. I used to keep getting the AD's even though I wasn't using them fast enough because they were such a good deal.

Now I know if I order x, I will get it 4 times and then it 's done.

I just finished two AD's one for a Kate Summerville set, and one for Dr Gross, and I need to be strong and wait until I need something before I buy anything else.

Michele

Valued Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

How did YOU amass so many skin care products? I'm not sure .

But, speaking only for myself ....... both wine drinking and easy pay were involved ..... LOL {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

LOL love it!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}