Occasional Contributor

Philosophy - Inner Grace - Where has it gone???????? Inner Grace Girls?

I am so disappointed because I feel like Philosophy is phasing out Inner Grace. I can find a few products with that scent at QVC but not at philosophy.com or Ulta. It's my favorite! Please, please don't discontinue. I love layering it with Fresh Cream. I need another spritz but don't like the set with the olive oil scrub that it is currently offered in at the Q and I can't find it anywhere else.

Inner Grace girls, speak up and help keep this scent around. (Or, am I the only one having trouble finding it?)

Philosophy, can you please respond and put my mind at ease?

Thanks,

Super Contributor

Re: Philosophy - Inner Grace - Where has it gone???????? Inner Grace Girls?

If its of any help, I saw alot of IG, including the body spritz, at my local TJMAXX within the last few days. If you have one or a Marshalls near you, I would check them out and stock up! Smiley Happy)
Occasional Contributor

thanks funwun! We do have a TJMaxx so I will go check it out and stock up if I can

Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 funwun said: If its of any help, I saw alot of IG, including the body spritz, at my local TJMAXX within the last few days. If you have one or a Marshalls near you, I would check them out and stock up! Smiley Happy)
Whaaaaat really??!!! Thanks!! Woodside Mama - Discontinued!! Smiley Sad((((