Honored Contributor

What is the one gift you would like to receive for Christmas? ==OT

It can be anything but something you would really like to receive. I would actually love to receive a monetary gift. How about you?

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the one gift you would like to receive for Christmas? ==OT

DH always gives me an abundance of gift cards, that I love! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Then I get them again in April for my bday and May for Mother's Day. If I pace myself I always have something to spend somewhere.

Respected Contributor

I like the generous gift card idea, like VISA that I can spend anywhere!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Mary Bailey said:

DH always gives me an abundance of gift cards, that I love! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Then I get them again in April for my bday and May for Mother's Day. If I pace myself I always have something to spend somewhere.

What a great idea! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I have no idea what I want for Christmas. I really don't want anything in particular. I wouldn't mind having a small grooming table for my dogs...I have 3.

Valued Contributor

A gift card would be great! maybe to qvc or amazon.
Super Contributor

A Barnes & Noble gift card would be sweet.....
Super Contributor

This year, for the first time in over 10 years, both of my children will be home for Christmas. They are spending Christmas Eve with us through the 26th. Even though my DD lives across town from me now, she wants to spend the night, too. We will be buying a live blue spruce tree and plant it together as a reminder of our first Christmas in Ohio before my son leaves. I do not need any other gifts. (Except safe travel, of course).

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:
On 10/26/2014 Mary Bailey said:

What a great idea! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I have no idea what I want for Christmas. I really don't want anything in particular. I wouldn't mind having a small grooming table for my dogs...I have 3.

I buy for him too. he still has $12 on a Harley gift card. He likes ITunes and Harley.

& I bought an "as-is" Joan Rivers bracelet when she was in the hospital {#emotions_dlg.crying} He'll give that to me for Christmas. I usually buy some Mally but I have some I haven't even used yet.

I hope you get the grooming table!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/26/2014 donasmom said:

This year, for the first time in over 10 years, both of my children will be home for Christmas. They are spending Christmas Eve with us through the 26th. Even though my DD lives across town from me now, she wants to spend the night, too. We will be buying a live blue spruce tree and plant it together as a reminder of our first Christmas in Ohio before my son leaves. I do not need any other gifts. (Except safe travel, of course).

That sounds awesome!

Super Contributor

Thank you, Mary Bailey!