Occasional Contributor

I can't believe QVC is not getting this!!! I want it, but I can only afford it on easy pay. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Honored Contributor

Re: IT HOLIDAY EYE PALETTE?!

Godfreako posted a picture of it not too long ago. Hang in there, it's coming.

Super Contributor

Yes, but look at the reviews on Youtube posted by people who have used it. Some like it, but most say it is not as nice as the last one, and the new shadows lack pigment.

Honored Contributor

On 10/26/2014 KateChopin said:

Yes, but look at the reviews on Youtube posted by people who have used it. Some like it, but most say it is not as nice as the last one, and the new shadows lack pigment.

I watched one of those in which the blogger did an excellent job comparing them, and these were her conclusions as well. She also didn't think that the two were so different from one another in color choices that it was necessary to have both.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

I think it's completely wonderful. It's like an expanded Naked Basics2. I like it better than the first one.

Regular Contributor

I have both and like the new one as much, if not better, than the first. They aren't dupes. The second is softer, imo.

Honored Contributor

I actually bought this yesterday on the It website. Someone mentioned a 20% off code and I googled promo codes and found the 20% off code (I think it was Insider) and I got it for $33.60. I got tired of waiting for QVC and besides I saved money and got free shipping too!