Super Contributor

$50 to spend at Ulta-What would you buy?

Just taking a poll, wondering if there's anything I should look at. My points have been accumulating and I have about $50 to spend right now. I can go over a little bit as well. I really enjoy kits, palettes, sets etc. just looking for something fun!
Honored Contributor

Re: $50 to spend at Ulta-What would you buy?

I personally would buy some Tigi curls rock curl amplifier because it's on sale right now. And then I would pick up some nail polish. if you enjoy kits they should have their own brand of pallets by now as they usually sell them towards the holidays. I bought two last year with lots and lots of eye shadows :-)
Contributor

IT brushes, they're heavenly!

Contributor

I like the following:

Urban Decay Vice 3 ($60)

Laura Geller 20 Shades of Baked ($49)

Smashbox on the rocks eyeshadow palette ($42) or eyeliner set ($39)

A lot of the holiday sets are out, so there's lots to choose from.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Lucky you! If you like to play with eyeshadows, try any of the Urban Decay palettes, especially the Naked ones. They also have one with brighter colors. I don't have them, but DD does - I think she has all of the palettes UD has made! IT has a holiday eyeshadow palette out that looks nice, and Tarte has a holiday collection set that looks fun and includes an eyeshadow palette. I was in there the other day, but after getting Mally's AD palette series, I shouldn't even look at them - but when has that stopped me?? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

If I had the $50 to spend, I'd probably go with the Tarte holiday set! Smile

Honored Contributor

Perhaps a new hair dryer, curling iron, etc. if you don't own one that is good for the hair and won't damage it.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

The IT Cosmetics Ltd. Ed. Holiday Naturally Pretty Celebration Matte Palette. I recently purchased several of the No Tug Gel Eyeliner pencil, and am very impressed. The Silk Taupe is a great color, buildable, too.
Honored Contributor

The chocolate shower gel

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 travel diva said:

IT brushes, they're heavenly!

Respected Contributor

There are some nice Lipstick Queen sets online, including one with Medieval and Jean Queen. Did you get a 20% code? I actually got a second one in the mail and went today for another go round {#emotions_dlg.laugh}.