Super Contributor
Jane Just said Antonella washes her horse with WEN for pets. If enough people did that, Chaz could retire real early! LOL!
Super Contributor

Re: Washes her horse with WEN

On 10/25/2014 gazelle77 said: Jane Just said Antonella washes her horse with WEN for pets. If enough people did that, Chaz could retire real early! LOL!

Jane should keep the other hosts' private lives private.

Honored Contributor

I'm not at all worried that Chaz faces any money problems - unless he totally money stupid.

Chaz and the hairdresser in Little Town, USA, have very little to do with one another. Chaz invented/discovered his brass ring and turned it to pure gold long ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Mane & Tail on mine.

Respected Contributor

On 10/25/2014 gazelle77 said: Jane Just said Antonella washes her horse with WEN for pets. If enough people did that, Chaz could retire real early! LOL!

I'm sure Chaz CAN retire anytime he desires. $$$$$$$$$$$$$ Wink {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

I imagine he could retire right now if he wanted.

Super Contributor

I am hearing more and more people report that WEN is causing them to loose their hair. Any truth to this??

Respected Contributor

Is WEN Pets safe for horses? I know that it's safe for cats and dogs. If it is, it must take a whole lot to wash a horse. I wonder if Antonella minded if Jane said that on air?

@txskies, many people say that WEN works fine for them, but there are others who say that it made their hair fall out. I don't use it, I'm just going by what I've heard.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

It is safe for horses - saw Chaz doing a presentation for WEN Pets and they showed a picture of Wen Dooters, the horse who is always blabbing on FB about what is coming up on QVC with Wen{#emotions_dlg.laugh}, and he said the woman who owns him uses half a bottle each time she shampoos him. It was whatever size sells for $32.00.

Frequent Contributor

I have two horses and I can tell you right now, I would never use Wen to bath them... Although, I have never smelled the Wen for Pets, there is not way they would tolerate that kind of smell near them... they are both very sensitive to smells.. They are animals... of course they are sensitive to smells...

I use Wen occasionally but it makes my hair very limp if I use it all the time and it clogs up my shower drain. And yes... I use enough pumps and I rinse three gazillion times when I do use it.