Super Contributor

Many colors available - who wears these colors? What color are your eyes and what color eyeliner looks best on you?

Honored Contributor

I have blue eyes. I can wear many shades, but I look terrible in colors that have a reddish tone or colors that are too light and wash me out. I need a color at least dark enough for definition. So I can't do light bronzes or golds or very light browns.

For neutrals, I like a deep brown, charcoal gray, or even a soft black. But I also love certain greens and some purples/violets.

Whatever shade I use, though, I use sparingly, close to the lash and just on the outer two-thirds or so of my upper lid.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor
I love colored eyeliners. Right now I have a black and navy blue maybelline one. I have a purple jordana. I also have a green, golden brown and plum brown from tarte.
Valued Contributor
I am a liner junkie. I have loads of colors, but I tyoucally wear Browns and plums. My eyes are blue.Smiley Happy
Trusted Contributor

Another colored liner lover here! I usually do neutral eye shadow and a "fun" liner. I have many, many different colors. I have brown eyes so I can wear a nice variety of shades, although anything with red in it does not look good on me, so I'm choosy with my purple shades and don't use anything in the copper family really. I like purples and greens and they look really nice on me. I never wear black because I'm fair skinned and feel it's too harsh for me. But I really enjoy switching up my colors anyway.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Esteemed Contributor

I like a brown/black liner. Black is too harsh.

Valued Contributor
I have greyblue eyes and the color I think looks best on me is charcoal. Laura Geller has the best shade of charcoal that I've found.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm brunette w/ brown eyes. The most flattering eye liner color for me is the Glitter Grey from Sephora. If I want to darken things up, I'll use a BB shadow as a liner, I first. I want definition & dimension, but not with any funky colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Eye liner pencil junkie here! Fair, blue eyes, light blonde/gray streaked hair - I've worn every color eyeliner known to man. Dark green pencils are the absolute best on me, but navy and charcoal are also flattering.

Any purples, browns, or shades of burgundy make me look like I've been crying, and blacks are just too dark on me.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor
Another junkie....I love any color,but don't do browns on my blue eyes. Love Mally's Caribbean Sea!