Respected Contributor

Attn Users: Adrienne's Vita C Gel Mask & Encapsulated "C" serum?

Do you think it's okay to refrigerate the Vita C Gel Mask? The reason I'm asking is because a couple of weeks ago, someone mentioned that the "C" serum caps should not be refrigerated.

Thanks.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Re: Attn Users: Adrienne's Vita C Gel Mask & Encapsulated ""C"" serum?

Anyone?

(bumping for the nite crew )

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

I don't refrigerate my capsules, but a gel might be okay.
Honored Contributor

I like the capsules, but, unfortunately, the gel mask doesn't do anything for me

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Without knowing the ingredients it's hard to say. Some formulations refrigerate well and others don't.

Certain oils, for instance do well in the frig and others don't do well at all.

Respected Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Desertdi said:

I like the capsules, but, unfortunately, the gel mask doesn't do anything for me

@Desertdi,

Is your gel mask "clear" or a golden/brownish/yellowish color? I didn't put the Vita C serum capsules in the fridge, but I did put the gel mask in the fridge. Now it's a golden color. I think it was "clear" B4 I refrigerated. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

On 10/31/2014 magemay said:

Without knowing the ingredients it's hard to say. Some formulations refrigerate well and others don't.

Certain oils, for instance do well in the frig and others don't do well at all.

Well, the mask has been in the fridge for almost 2 weeks. I think I ruined it. Can't remember if it was a "clear" or yellow gel. Here are the ingredients: (#133-103)

SCA Transport C Gel Mask: Water, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcic (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Nonoxynol 12, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 6.

Ahhh Ha! Yellow #6. So maybe it was NOT "clear". {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 11/6/2014 rina33 said:
On 10/30/2014 Desertdi said:

@Desertdi,

Is your gel mask "clear" or a golden/brownish/yellowish color? I didn't put the Vita C serum capsules in the fridge, but I did put the gel mask in the fridge. Now it's a golden color. I think it was "clear" B4 I refrigerated. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Hi.........the mask is clear (as opposed to "creamy") and kinda amber color. Yours sounds OK. di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

On 11/7/2014 Desertdi said:
Hi.........the mask is clear (as opposed to "creamy") and kinda amber color. Yours sounds OK. di

Okay, kewl. Thanks! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}