Honored Contributor

If you use the Emjoi Pedi how do you like it? I saw they have a battery powered, rechargeable & a corded Emjoi. Which do you have? I want to try one & thought the rechargeable or corded one might have more power then the battery powered. Does anyone have either of the newer ones? The guide shows there will be an Emjoi TSV Tues so I was hoping it would be the rechargeable or corded micro pedi. TIA

Smile

Trusted Contributor

Actually it will be a choice of colors of 2 Micro- Pedi Nano Callus Removers with 8 different rollers and 2 travel pouches for 49.98 plus 5.00 shipping and on 3 easy pays.

Oh ETA battery operated requires 2 AA batteries not included...

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 untitled said:

Actually it will be a choice of colors of 2 Micro- Pedi Nano Callus Removers with 8 different rollers and 2 travel pouches for 49.98 plus 5.00 shipping and on 3 easy pays.

Oh ETA battery operated requires 2 AA batteries not included...

Thanks. Wonder why they are have the battery operated one as the TSV instead of the newer rechargeable or corded version. Now I have to decide which one I want. Wish I knew if the other versions work any better then the one that uses batteries.

Trusted Contributor

Nightowlz- these are two new compact minis but yes they are battery operated.

Frequent Contributor
I have had the original for a year and love it. I saw the corded version and was also wondering the difference between the two. I went ahead and preordered the TSV because it's a great deal with all of the replacement rollers you get, plus I'm going to give one away as a gift for Christmas.
Honored Contributor

I have the battery powered but I wish I had the corded one. I got the email but I'm not going to order this TSV. I don't need two more of them. And I don't need those super coarse and extreme coarse rollers. I'm just going to spend the money buying my preferred replacement rollers for mine.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I have the original battery operated unit. When the batteries are fresh, it is nothing short of amazing. As the battery loses power, you definitely notice a decrease in spin power.

I have my eye on the corded unit, as I think it would be consistently amazing. Too bad it wasn't the TSV.